Legendary: Tomb of the Dragon (2013)

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

After Scott Adkins and Dolph Lundgren threw down together recently in 'Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning', I was kind of hoping they'd work together again...

...but not like this, I mean, really, not like this. This UK/China co-production stars the pair in a seemingly shot on camcorder crap fest against some 3D beasts which look like they've been created with CGI technology that was bought from a $1 store.

Watch in horror below -

7Ts-WNkEMIo

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane

Hey, neither of them are A-listers, they gotta eat and pay the bills. That aside.... this looks fucking atrocious!

• Like 1

ShaOW!linDude

I refuse to even watch this clip on the grounds that I will be extremely disappointed....again.

• Like 1

This early promo trailer was not supposed to be leaked, it was made BY and FOR the Chinese market, which has very low standards in terms of trailers or marketing. That said it doesn't sound great anyway.

• Like 1

WARNING FROM GFM FILMS:

ROGUE ‘LEGENDARY’ TRAILER

An unofficial trailer for ‘Legendary’ has been leaked online today featuring early work in progress footage with only partially completed Visual Effects. The leaked video is not representative of the final film. We will unveil the official trailer shortly and look forward to screening the film in Cannes in spectacular 3D.

http://www.gfmfilms.co.uk/news/rogue-legendary-trailer/

• Like 1

odioustrident

The creature is straight out of those shitty prehistory reenactments with hilariously stiff dinosaurs nuzzling each other on TV. So many of these recent monster movies would be great with some practical effects replacing all the nonsense.

• Like 1

I meant "Silent" as in "no dialog", like a "silent movie" (which isn't necessarily devoid of sound/music. I said that because otherwise some people wouldn't try watching it just because it's French. ;)

• Like 1