Enter the Dragon DVD without monk/mirror scene?

newgen2005

The original 3 secs that are on the laserdisc.

missing-scene.gif

Thanks!

Proving to be a pain in the neck adding this scene in! I managed to insert the Nunchaku from the UK uncut 2 disc edition scene into the Hong Kong Legends version but this mirror scene from the LD is very difficult as the picture and aspect ratio is different!! :tinysmile_angry2_t:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I`ve made the dvd, I just can`t get the bloody bluray right.

I used the uk 2 disc special edition, removed the monk scene,removed the mirror scene added the laserdisc footage and synced the laser audio.

now i have a full theatrical cut of movie on pal dvd.

I haven`t given up on the blu, but it`s not something i can learn on the fly, i`ve got to learn alot of stuff first.

Whoever wants one let me know all i ask is this, i will send out 2 copies for free and you do the same.

I used the uk 2 disc special edition, removed the monk scene,removed the mirror scene added the laserdisc footage and synced the laser audio.

I haven`t given up on the blu, but it`s not something i can learn on the fly, i`ve got to learn alot of stuff first.

Whoever wants one let me know all i ask is this, i will send out 2 copies for free and you do the same.

Lovely! How did you manage to sync the LD audio? must have been difficult!!

Guest Markgway

How did you deal with the early fade in the TC between the opening fight and Bruce meeting Braithwaite? The extended cut just removed it altogether with a sharp edit.

I synced it with sony vegas, i put the audio streams side by side and cut scenes exactly the same and changed the timing of the ld version to match the dvd.

The best thing about the se dvd is that the scenes either side of the monk scene are complete, so i just overlapped them and faded them.

How did you deal with the early fade in the TC between the opening fight and Bruce meeting Braithwaite? The extended cut just removed it altogether with a sharp edit.

I had this problem when trying to edit the blu ray, got it sorted by editing the audio track (Sony Vegas), allowing it to bleed into the Braithwaite scene! now I am having major problems trying to sort the mirror scene out!

I have tried with DVD too, used the UK Hong Kong Legends DVD as it doesn't have the monk scene but is missing the Nunchaku scene! Same with issues with the mirror scene on editing the DVD too!! :tinysmile_angry2_t:

sifu iron perm

a perfect time to bring this up..

I was amazed to read a 3 page spread on the 40th anniv of Enter the Dragon in the free mini- zine- Short List. Many of our London commuters should have passed by them today..

Archived