"One Armed Magic Nun" - Any Interest?

HAZ

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there is any interest in seeing "One Armed Magic Nun" subbed. I thought I would as before going ahead, Here is a clip:

What do y'all think??

Thanks,

h

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always like how these things get so many views, but so few replies. If I can sell 25 copies at 13 bucks, I'll do it. This is a fun movie, and Sammo Hung appears in it! The translation will be as accurate as possible, and I will do my best to improve the video.

no reply usually means=no interest. so here you go: no interest.

I know. I wish it was different. Kung is pretty dead. :sad:

I know. I wish it was different. Kung is pretty dead. :sad:

Ouch, that hurts! As much as I live in my own self denial, part of me knows you're correct. Every year seems to be getting worse and worse for our genre. I keep hoping we will see a rebirth over the hill. But with physical media slowly dying out, a rebirth of any old-school genre seems less plausible.

As far as this potential project is concerned, you have my support. Seut Nei is SMOKING in this flik. And a young Sammo is definitely a draw.

Just so everyone knows - I didn't mean to be nasty when I said kung is dead. Also, I'm sure that people want high quality videos because that's what we've become accustomed to, so some of these projects have even more of a limited appeal.

Kung-Fu Scholar

Suet Nei Bio written way back in 2004. Sorry for the ackward english.

And Yes I be interested in seeing the Magic Nun too.

One Armed Boxer

I'd be interested based on the title alone!

Just out of curiosity...Haz there's been a lot of cool talk over you subtitling new projects like 'Iron Angels 2', 'Crazy Couple', and now this one...does that mean that 'The Association / Which is Stronger, Karate or Tiger' double bill will be good to go soon?

I'm itching for them....:tongue:

Hardly anyone emailed me about Tiger Vs Karate or The Association. Mind you, I only advertised on the forums. I'm re-tooling both to make them more appealing. I'm adding extras like interviews with Angela Mao and Kurata. Hopefully that will stir up more interest.

odioustrident

I've been waiting to see this subbed for a while. Do you have access to the original tape or a 0 gen rip? Great choreographer and a great actress, both of whom have big chunks of their filmography from that time missing or raw.

Archived