Opinions on 5 New Wave Actioners

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

Hi guys....I was looking to purchase one of the below five titles, but I'm having a hard time choosing which one. So...when in need, ask the people who I trust the most! Do any of you fellow forum member have opinions on the below movies? I've listed them in the order of which seems most appealing, but that's only based on the brief clips, if anyone has a more definitive opinion on any of them, I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

Punk Police (Alexander Lo Rei & Sibelle Hu)

0-lmGm_OuLY&list=UUcYQ1ppqRo8wkxVixcSaVgQ&index=5&feature=plcp

Chasing in Pattaya (Chin Siu Ho)

3iM-a0e4Juo

Princess Madam (Moon Lee & Sharon Yeung Pan Pan)

6clOtn4O0iY&list=UUcYQ1ppqRo8wkxVixcSaVgQ&index=1

Mission Kill (Moon Lee & Max Mok)

5JBfwGdl_5g

Way of the Lady Boxers (Sharon Yeung Pan Pan & Sibelle Hu)

cePnTNz3NCA

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
odioustrident

Chasing in Pattaya or Way of the Lady Boxers but they're all fun. Princess Madam is probably the weakest in the quality action department (but it's not bad IMO). Mission Kill delivers as something more than a girls with guns film in terms of plot and set pieces. Pattaya also stands out in that regard... but Lady Boxers has more action if I remember right. Punk Police has great action too but feels rushed... as some Taiwan products tend to be. It really depends on what you like.

I saw Way of the Lady Boxers way back when so my memory is a little fuzzy, but I do remembered it being pretty damn good.

Princess Madam is O.K. I've seen better and I've seen worse both in the fights and in the storyline. It does feature a great erotic villainous turn by Michiko Nishiwaki, if you're a fan of hers.

Haven't seen the others.

TibetanWhiteCrane

I think he is in Germany, and you can pm him or check his site...... Jamalkungfuprojects or something.... can't link right now, im using the phone.

One Armed Boxer

Thanks for all of the opinions guys....I'm thinking 'Chasing in Pattaya'?

Jamal has all these as projects.

Yeah, you busted me. Long story short...you get a cheaper rate if you buy 3 of his DVDs. I'm purchasing 'License to Steal' & 'Night Life Hero', and he recently released 'Fatal Chase'. I mistakenly thought 'Fatal Chase' was 'Final Run', and when I stood corrected I realized I need to find a 3rd DVD!

how much money does he charge? and is it cheaper P&p to the US over the UK?

blue_skies, long time no see! You've been away from the forum for a while? Jamal is a great guy, and all his DVDs come with a cover and printed disc artwork. I'm surprised you haven't used him before, he has a heap of modern day actioners which I know you're into. He's got a selection of his movies on this thread -

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14258

& you can see a full list of titles over on his blog -

http://jamalkungfuprojects.blogspot.com.au/2008_12_01_archive.html

Here's his rates -

JAMALS NEW PROJECTS PRICES

1 DVD - $20 =SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

3DVD - $35 = SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

6DVD - $50 =SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

10 DVD -$70 =SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

15 DVD -$100=SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

RARESCOPE UNREALESED DVD

1DVD - $25 = SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

4 DVD - $65 = SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

Thanks for all of the opinions guys....I'm thinking 'Chasing in Pattaya'?

Yeah, you busted me. Long story short...you get a cheaper rate if you buy 3 of his DVDs. I'm purchasing 'License to Steal' & 'Night Life Hero', and he recently released 'Fatal Chase'. I mistakenly thought 'Fatal Chase' was 'Final Run', and when I stood corrected I realized I need to find a 3rd DVD!

blue_skies, long time no see! You've been away from the forum for a while? Jamal is a great guy, and all his DVDs come with a cover and printed disc artwork. I'm surprised you haven't used him before, he has a heap of modern day actioners which I know you're into. He's got a selection of his movies on this thread -

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14258

& you can see a full list of titles over on his blog -

http://jamalkungfuprojects.blogspot.com.au/2008_12_01_archive.html

Here's his rates -

JAMALS NEW PROJECTS PRICES

1 DVD - $20 =SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

3DVD - $35 = SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

6DVD - $50 =SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

10 DVD -$70 =SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

15 DVD -$100=SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

RARESCOPE UNREALESED DVD

1DVD - $25 = SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

4 DVD - $65 = SHIPPING FREE WORLDWIDE

You're right I haven't been around much lately, tending to lurk rather than post when I have been. I've certainly been tempted to use Jamal but I guess I've been hoping for official releases and there's still plenty of those I haven't seen. Seeing some of the titles he has available I think I'll probably try a few sooner rather than later, when funds allow, as it seems unlikely I'll see them any other way.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the movies and picture quality of License to Steal and Night Life Hero, two titles that I've been wanting to see for some time and hopefully are better quality than those available on YouTube

One Armed Boxer
I've certainly been tempted to use Jamal but I guess I've been hoping for official releases and there's still plenty of those I haven't seen.

10 years ago, I'd have been hoping for an official release as well, but not now. Hong Kong Legends, Cine-Asia, Dragon Dynasty, Vengenace Video, Soulblade...the list goes on and on, all are now history, or close to being. It's a sad time for official releases that's for sure.

But Jamal's releases are great, and pretty much look like the real deal anyway, so I wouldn't hesitate to order from him.

Disclaimer: No I am not in anyway sponsored by Jamal.

OAB... Bigrogie has a decent LD rip of Final Run, just so you know.

Cheers TWC, Jamal has already confirmed with me that he also has the LD of 'Final Run', so he has plans to release it at some point in the future....I'll be patient a little longer.

Archived