Fantasy Mission Force on Blu-ray?

mpm74

At first, I thought this was Shout! Factory's next double feature, but it's actually being released by some company called Origin Releasing (this is judging by my research. I could be totally wrong).

What's crazy is that FIRE DRAGON is included, which is a different cut of Fantasy Mission Force. What's even more crazy is that it's on Blu-ray! (I highly doubt it's even GOOD VHS quality).

http://www.cityonfire.com/double-feature-fire-dragon-fantasy-mission-force-blu-ray-dvd-origin-releasing/

Anyone know anything about this release?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a good Malaysian DVD of Fantasy Mission Force, far better than VHS quality.

This blu-ray worries me, if it'll be anything like Videoasia's entries.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Okay, so there's 5 words I never thought I'd see together. :neutral:

I only know FIRE DRAGON as the wire-fu movie starring Brigette Lin. I never heard that it's a aka for a different version of FMF. What's the scoop on that?

OpiumKungFuCracker

I just bought the vhs version at half/price book for like .99 cents, lol... I think I'll stick to my copy for now.

I only know FIRE DRAGON as the wire-fu movie starring Brigette Lin. I never heard that it's a aka for a different version of FMF. What's the scoop on that?

They basically have the framework of Fantasy Mission force with some added scenes featuring Kwan Chung and Lu I-Chan. It's meant to feature Jackie more in the storyline, but they just use a double and shoot from the back so you can't see his face. It's pretty horrendous.

They basically have the framework of Fantasy Mission force with some added scenes featuring Kwan Chung and Lu I-Chan. It's meant to feature Jackie more in the storyline, but they just use a double and shoot from the back so you can't see his face. It's pretty horrendous.

That's Dragon Fire?

But, isn't this what Fantasy Mission Force is? lol

Fire Dragon only exists to prove that Fantasy Mission Force isn't the worst film ever made.

I wanted to believe you, but then I came across this.

Basically, it's In Eagle Shadow Fist (aka Not Scared to Die) and Young Tiger (aka Rumble in Hong Kong) on Blu-ray!

I wanted to believe you, but then I came across this.

Basically, it's In Eagle Shadow Fist (aka Not Scared to Die) and Young Tiger (aka Rumble in Hong Kong) on Blu-ray!

Seriously... what the hell is going on?! This is just TFW ("too f**king weird"). And if they're legit HD transfers, Fortune Star needs a swift kick in the scrotes for letting other companies have THESE JC films have better transfers than, you know, THE GOOD FILMS!!! Okay, I think I need some sleep...

Archived