identifying a movie where a villain/henchmen wields a fake hand which is a sword?

loempiavreter

loempiavreter

I once saw a movie which had a villain who had a fake wooden arm, that when he retracted it from his body turned out to be a sword. It's not Tin Hok's bearded character in Relentless Broken Blade who has a similar rubber hand which also turned out to be a sword in disguise. Anyone has an idea? The villain I'm talking about is dressed in a black costume, and he kinda has a white powdered face.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
odioustrident

Third Sword

This prosthetic limb gimmick also exists in Blood Will Tell, Bloody Battle, some Taiwan wuxias, the Legionnaire arcade game, a Batman Beyond episode and the upcoming Cyberpunk 2099 game.

loempiavreter
Third Sword

This prosthetic limb gimmick also exists in Blood Will Tell, Bloody Battle, some Taiwan wuxias, the Legionnaire arcade game, a Batman Beyond episode and the upcoming Cyberpunk 2099 game.

Cheers mate, Third Sword it is!

Bloody Battle doesn't ring any bells, can you shed more info? And where did you hear it's in that Cyberpunk 2099 game?

I own the Legionnaire arcade pcb by the way hehe.

odioustrident

Sorry ref Bloody Battle I mean Hard Revenge Milly.

The idea used in Cyberpunk 2099 (concept art), Hard Revenge Milly and Batman Beyond is really just blades folding out of prosthetic limbs... but I thought it was close enough to mention.

I feel like the second I picked up the Legionnaire JAMMA it started getting proper emulation in MAME. That being said... I keep noticing how different the gameplay speed is in various boards when compared to emulation I thought was perfect.

Please tell us you're going to use this concept for Dragon Arm!

Archived