hwang jang lee superstar box set cynthia rothrock collection german.

robbie

hi Please could anybody say if english language or original language with english subs will be available on any films in these releases from germany. Or when they come out could somebody check each film and let us know if english language or subs are available as looks like interesting release

hwang jang lee superstar box set

http://www.amazon.de/Hwang-Jang-Lee-Superstar-Collectors/dp/B00BR2KZB4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365760464&sr=8-1&keywords=HWANG+JANG+LEE+SUPERSTAR+BOX

cynthia rothrock collection

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00BR2L0GS/ref=s9_simh_se_p74_d0_i3?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=auto-no-results-center-1&pf_rd_r=FBBFD1DFFB61493CBF10&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=468421093&pf_rd_i=cythtia%20rothrockBOX

john liu superstar box 12 films out in may

also notice this coming out in may 12 film collection. hopefully someone can find out about english language for us on all these release

john liu superstar box

http://www.amazon.de/John-Liu-Superstar-Box-DVDs/dp/B00C6XBDT6/ref=pd_sim_sbs_d_4

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

According to the amazon informations, it seems to be German only. But one needs to be careful as their information are often either incomplete or simply wrong.

The Hwang Jang Lee set looks really nice BTW. :bigsmile:

Wouldn't take this garbage for free. Six Rothrock flicks on two DVD'd? VHS quality at best, films are all dubbed and at least one of em is 'cut. Box-sets like this seem to be produced for German malls exclusively, the more films you stick on 'em, the easier they sell. As long as they're dirt-cheap that is...

The box set to hwang jang lee superstar should be in good quality if anything like megamaxmovie version of hitman in hand of buddha and invincible armour was in very good quality. It seems worth it to me as get 6 films on each set. If anybody gets these collections could they check for english language by starting each film then pressing audio button on remote control or for english subtitles press subtitle button. Often amazon don't give correct information regarding lamguages. It would be much appreiciated if anyone can help

hwang jang lee box set

cycnthia rothrock collection

Secret Executioner
Wouldn't take this garbage for free. Six Rothrock flicks on two DVD'd? VHS quality at best, films are all dubbed and at least one of em is 'cut. Box-sets like this seem to be produced for German malls exclusively, the more films you stick on 'em, the easier they sell. As long as they're dirt-cheap that is...

I'd definitely give these a look. Especially the Hwang Jang Lee/Wong Chen Li set. :smile:

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
no English on any of these Sets. German Dub only.

Yo guys, if anyone knows about these, it's definitely Spannick. I recommend you accept what he said as the facts and don't waste any more of your time hoping someone else will have a different answer.

Secret Executioner
Yo guys, if anyone knows about these, it's definitely Spannick. I recommend you accept what he said as the facts and don't waste any more of your time hoping someone else will have a different answer.

German only is no problem for me. But the release of great material like that can surely make one hope for English - if not one's mother language - to be available.

That's how I ended with a bunch of Spanish DVDs while I don't speak Spanish at all. I don't regret buying them though as what I've seen so far is quite nice and watching movies is a nice way of learning a language - that's pretty much how I learnt German and English.

Sorry for going off topic (1): I'd need advice on Italian releases since I REALLY wanna improve my skills in that language. :squigglemouth:

Sorry for going off topic (2): I gotta say I'm impressed with what you can get from Germany. They have some really nice boxsets/collections of MA movies from what I've seen - a great example being the Ninja Shadow Warriors box-set with 4 good old Ninja films including the ONLY DVD release (to what I know) of Godfrey Ho's Diamond Ninja Force. :bigsmile:

Archived