JON T. BENN Telling my story to the world...

kowloon

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jon this project is worthy of the highest esteem and consideration. I hope that all those who have enjoyed the exploits of the legendary bruce lee make a donation however small. important thing is to participate with a dollar. Jon has always been very active in keeping alive the memory of the little dragon. I had the good fortune to meet on October 26, 1999 during my honeymoon in hong kong. Jon was the owner of bruce lee coffee unfortunately for low turnout of visitors was closed back in 2001. has always been a sociable and friendly. courage jon ... you win this uphill battle. the book that you have decided to publish for the 40th anniversary of the death of bruce lee will be an event and we are all collectors and fans will promote it throughout the world. under the donations!

announcement for all collectors.

Anyone wishing to obtain information on the new book of Mr. BENN, it is right to know that the book will be distrubuite in the world when it becomes available. collector of the little dragon I can safely say that this book is a great product, written by a man who always kept alive the memory of the living legend of kung fu. everyone should know that Mr. BENN in 1998 dared to open the bruce lee coffee (with swimming pool, pub, restaurant and karaoke) .... A beautiful place, remained open for three years until 2001. In 1999 I had the pleasure to visit this place with my wife during my honeymoon. We bought a lot of gadgets dedicated to bruce lee and jon benn proved to be a kind and gentle person, a real gentleman with his ever-present Cuban cigar. Jon already wrote a book with the first years of 2000 and in this text vedevono lot of photos of her coffee ... this rather than achieve for the 40th anniversary of the death of Bruce, is very complete, more attention to detail and the details. not to be missed. we the fans are looking forward. Jon you are a dragon. compliments from Italy and the rest of the world by all those who respect you and follow your adventures.

Around many fans say that the work of Mr. BENN is only for the purpose of interest and profit. I must deny this sad statement, written by envious and jealous. Everyone in the world speculate about the myth of the little dragon including his ex-wife Linda and daughter. it is normal that you should reap the benefits of a person as legendary as the little dragon. Do not start doing the usual criticisms that are useless, but let's do it to support the idea of a man who takes enthusiasm and passion to give all the fans a book where they are mentioned all the guest stars of the film bruce , friends, acquaintances, etc. .... The book will be something exceptional, extraordinary. pre order for the purchase should take place in a very short time. Jon we are all with tea. With appreciation, sympathy and affection, we are convinced that your work will be appreciated by the majority who love bruce lee. Jon Benn, a man who for more than 40 years living in Asia, always respectable businessman, is riusciuto build a reputation only because of his humility, fairness and honesty. it was nice to see him in interviews of famous documentaries such as CENTURY HERO 1999, death by misadventure in 1993 and martial arts master in 1992. all Japanese collectors, I'm doing turn this information and they are the most powerful, and then they will know how to appreciate the international context the release of this book ... Forget the fake biographies that you have seen phono today. What BENN is the definitive book that besides telling episodes of the life of bruce, also tells what jon has done throughout his life, his knowledge with great movie star and a lot more that will keep us attached to the reading. JON good luck!!

A lot of fans over the last 40 years have wondered about many co-stars who have worked with bruce lee in his films and personal life. was in May 1972 and after filming in Rome to hong kong bruce had contact with jon benn (man 's business and great restaurateur) friend raymond chow. Jon at the time had the right face to play the mob boss in the first film shot in West Asia. chuck norris, bob wall, Malisa longo, nora miao, tony liu etc. ... certainly in the new book by Jon, have expressed their thoughts. We are tired of reading biographies always the same for 40 years. The book is innovative BENN, a new wave of curiosity that will not leave indifferent collectors and fans of the little dragon. I'm happy for this release of this extraordinary book, in fact during the manuscript, Jon Benn mentions me along with my wife and talk about my visit to his bruce lee's coffee in hong kong during my honeymoon. is a reminder that even though 14 years have passed I'll never forget. the afternoon of October 26, 1999 will be forever etched in my heart. Jon for years seguie also sent me a lot of material from hong kong (vcd and dvd) before he moved in china. I also have an autographed poster of her that I guard very jealously. to all collectors please put the same enthusiasm that I'm doing so Jon's book is quoted and appreciated all over the world. does not take much to make a person happy, so let's do it all together and show you are a true fan of the little dragon.

Archived