This song/movie brings back so many Kung Fu memories

jiujitsu77

As a child in Chicago, we had "Samurai Sunday" or "Samurai Saturday", depending on who took over the local UHF station at the time (followed by "The Thrilla of Godzilla", making a child very happy on the weekend). This song and movie was used in some of it's promos, and for the first time I HAVE FOUND IT! Does anyone remember this? Goddang! This got me wriled up like you would not believe as a kid. Shout out to anyone from Chicagoland or the Midwest who remembers this!! Please excuse the fact i forgot how to post videos on this mother.

http://youtu.be/fv0eRKNYUKs

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

youtu.be/fv0eRKNYUKs

yeah Im gonna need a little help with this one. sorry fellas. as i stated before. me being cognitavely challenged with this sort of thing does not help my apologies. However, the link is still useable at the top, so feel free to click on it to see what i mean.....but the dramatic effect of it just plain being posted is gone im afraid, gosh dangit

Secret Executioner

You mean like this ?

fv0eRKNYUKs

You just take the part after the "youtu.be/" (that is to say "fv0eRKNYUKs" here) and put it between the things.

YES! Thanks man. Im still learning. it's been a while. Do you remember this song or movie at all?

thunderscore....you are so correct. vinyl records....god how i love them. man that is so cool you actually own the 7" by Candy!

Archived