Help ID Kung Fu movie? New Tales of Flying Fox (1984)

donkeykong

Hey guys,

New to this forum, really digging the kung -fu movies as of late. About 2 months back I watched a shaw brothers film online and the ending was cutt off. I now have gained access to the entire collection and would really like to finish the movie off since it was so good, but i cannot remember the name or even recognize it when i look thru lists of shaw bros movies. It was about one dude coming to this swordmasters town to challenge him to a sword duel. after dueling all day they realize they are very evenly matched and decided to resume the next day, this goes on for what i think was weeks as they learn from eachother and gain respect for eachother and become friends. But then the challengers crony trys to sabotage it so his friend wins and puts poison on one of the blades. the guy who played snake style may ort may not have been the villianous dude.

I hope one of you can recognize the film from my shitty description and help me out. ty

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like 'Legend Of The Fox'

XxWz_cUy31E

I dont think that was it, I will take a look and get back to u ty for reply. In this movie they duel with swords for days on end and dude is poisoned by a small cut, I think the dude who was lizard style may have been in it as well.

New Tales of Flying Fox. One kickass flick!

Again i dont think this is it. ty tho. If it helps i think it incorporated a saber vs sword element.

Sounds like 'Legend Of The Fox'

I think the dude who was lizard style may have been in it as well.

I agree. Definitely sounds like Kwok Choi (aka the Lizard in 5V) and Lu Feng's battle in this film.

Donkeykong, while the trailer above doesn't really show that, take a look at the full film and go to 30:00.

?v=JoHr6ykuJFg

I agree. Definitely sounds like Kwok Choi (aka the Lizard in 5V) and Lu Feng's battle in this film.

Donkeykong, while the trailer above doesn't really show that, take a look at the full film and go to 30:00.

?v=JoHr6ykuJFg

ty everybody, just checked def legend of the fox, sickk movie, unfortunately the version i have has no subtitltes. going to seek out this movie and finally see the end. thanks again everybody

EDIT: looks like there is a link to it in ur post lol ty

Archived