Bruce lee the man the legend

thehangman

Killer Meteor

Two different ones.

Man And The Legend was released to cinemas in 1973.

The Legend was released to video in 1983 but it is sometimes credited as 1977.

Killer Meteor
Cant seem to find Man the legend anywhere is it worth seeing?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bruce-Lee-Man-Legend-DVD/dp/B00009RRYY/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1363565768&sr=1-1 - this DVD has both

Man And The Legend is fascinating as it shows Golden Harvest showing absolutly no respect for the Lee's privacy in what was a terrible time of mourning for them.

Killer Meteor
The Legend is the better of the two, though they recycle the funeral footage. Bastards!

I'm surprised they were allowed to film the US one. You'd think Coburn and McQueen would have been hacked off.

• Like 1

The Legend is the better of the two, though they recycle the funeral footage. Bastards!

How they were allowed to use that footage, complete with corpse shot, in THE GAME of DEATH continues to disturb me... :squigglemouth:

There's a scene in the film where Steiner (Hugh O' Brien's character), goes to a cemetary, and discovers something... well they could have opted for this result in both instances instead of ruining the family's experience with what they chose to do.

:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Secret Executioner

While checking out amazon for these I found there also was a movie called The Legend Of Bruce Lee starring Bruce Le. Talk about furthering the confusion. :squigglemouth:

Killer Meteor
While checking out amazon for these I found there also was a movie called The Legend Of Bruce Lee starring Bruce Le. Talk about furthering the confusion. :squigglemouth:

It get's more confusing

Goodtimes released a Bruce Li film as The Young Bruce Lee and the Bruce Le film Legend Of Bruce Lee.

Tai Seng released the Bruce Li film as Legend Of Bruce Lee and the Bruce Le film as Young Bruce Lee!

It get's more confusing

Goodtimes released a Bruce Li film as The Young Bruce Lee and the Bruce Le film Legend Of Bruce Lee.

Tai Seng released the Bruce Li film as Legend Of Bruce Lee and the Bruce Le film as Young Bruce Lee!

And a Bruce Le here, a Bruce Li there... Le Bruce, Li Bruce, everywhere a Bruce-Bruce...

:crossedlips:

On 3/18/2013 at 12:17 AM, Killer Meteor said:

Man And The Legend is fascinating as it shows Golden Harvest showing absolutely no respect for the Lee's privacy in what was a terrible time of mourning for them.

Tell me about it.

15_1583075786_f8aaf970_progressive.jpg.8aa6dd07ad4917bb67fb5df8e1f937ad.jpg

s-l1600.jpg.f137560c442c9e9fcfe2a215228da2b3.jpg

On 3/18/2013 at 10:18 AM, Killer Meteor said:

You'd think Coburn and McQueen would have been hacked off.

It sure looks like it.

SfRzuWO.jpg.e43472cd8fa4c5591f3376510886f29b.jpg

• Like 4