The Treasures of Bruce Lee Book

OpiumKungFuCracker

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id like to add that to the collection, my gf has an I Love Lucy book similar to that, the reproduced extras are interesting.

For anybody interested in the UK, I picked this up in "The Works" discount bookshop for £12.99 today! :bigsmile:

Splendid! Hope they have it in the works in my town. Must have a gander.

There's been too much merchandise and cashing in on the great ones legacy in my opinion. But in a way thats good because its keeping his legacy alive by keeping him in the public conciousness. It seems Shannon is now walking in her mothers footsteps for Bruce Lee Ltd. And why not, she needs to make a living.

got mine today.... thanks aload..Didn't even realise this was out in the UK.. My darling wife fetched it from The Works shop.. they had loads in stock

Great book too the reproductions are excellent quallity

no probs TigerStyles ..was as big a surprise to me too...went in for a "Sid james" (a la carry on) book and came out with the treasures book! :wink:

For anybody interested in the UK, I picked this up in "The Works" discount bookshop for £12.99 today! :bigsmile:

Thanks Kurtz your an absolute Godsend. I just picked up my copy from there. Never thought it would end up in a bargain bookshop like the works till you mentioned it. Thanks man.

Archived