More Shaw Brothers Blu Rays...But in Japan

David Rees

Japan is getting a slew of Shaw Blu ray releases soon starting with 36th Chamber of Shaolin trilogy box, Heroes Of The East, Spiritual Boxer and Martial Arts Of Shaolin....the sad thing is, as usual no English subtitles!

Lets hope somewhere like Hong Kong follow suit and release these with English subs, because the only English friendly releases on the horizon i can see are those sets from Germany.

heres a link...http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=166942&page=3

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets hope somewhere like Hong Kong follow suit and release these with English subs, because the only English friendly releases on the horizon i can see are those sets from Germany.

Er, those sets... Plural, you sure? I've only seen one released so far (THE NEW ONE ARMED SWORDSMAN) and you don't find any scrap of information on forthcoming Shaw BD's when you're browsing German Amazon for instance. Let's hope they ever materialize...

Holy F***!!! I just s*** myself!!!! I would buy the LKL movies on blu if and when they are released with English subs; along with some Chang Cheh. Can`t afford to replace all of my Shaw dvd with Shaw blu; but at least my favorite ones. Hurry up, already. Gonna loose lots of sleep until these things are released. (haha)

Archived