Not another id a movie thread by a freaking n00b...

mozote

Hey guys. I've been a fan of Kung Fu movies since my childhood days back in the mid 80's.

I have actually taken some lessons in Praying Mantis, Long Fist, Tiger style kung fu and a bit of Tae Kwon Do none of which im good at BTW.

Anyway, I need help id'ing an old school kung fu movie. So I thought Id ask here.

Movie goes a bit like this:

These two guys, one loses his eyesight and the other one loses his legs from the knees down during a fight with some evil lord, so they learn to fight with the guy with no legs on top of the blind guy and defeat the evil guy.

Anybody remember or know the name by any chance?

Thx so much..

Ed :smile:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Silver Fox

It sounds like Crippled Masters except instead of being blind the other guy is missing his arms. That's all I can think of at the moment. Welcome to the forum!

Thx, Silverfox. Nice to be here.

No that's not the one.

Also the evil lord now that I think about it might have been part of the clan/brothers at one point.

They make a promise somewhere along in the movie that if they ever betray one another an arrow should go through their heart. During the final fight, theres a reference to that line as an arrow goes right through the heart of the evil lord.

I think I can officially lose hope now of ever watching this movie again. :sad:

If nobody here has ever heard of it or seen it, im screwed. :cry:

YEEEEESSSS, that is the movie! Thx so much for the tip.

Im forever in debt with you.

It's been over 25 years since I've seen it. Never knew the name. :bigsmile:

Thank you, I will be placing an order. The Youtube video is really crappy and even tho I did search for a better copy, nothing came up for me.

I wish I could get a good dubbed copy but I can settle for original language NP. :bigsmile:

never feel like a dick for being a noob here. we welcome everyone

Im not trying to negate what anyone has suggested.....and maybe they already have made reference....but i think it might be The Four Avengers (alot of these movies have diff names all over) with Ku Feng? Might I be correct? if not....check it out anyway. My mother is handicapped, and she LOVED watching the kung fu movies where they overcame their disabilities to kick some ass! In fact, as a child, my mother (along with others) founded an organization in the Midwest for College campuses callled Upward Bound......i had the privelage of bringing in a vhs copy of the crippled masters with Frankie Shum to a crowd of over 50 people with random disablities.....THEY CHEERED THEIR ASSES OFF! Further proof that kung fu movies can solve all of lifes problems

Archived