magnificent ruffians dvd tokyo shock

robbie

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just this week i emailed media blasters tokyo shock and asked them point blank about their future SHAW releases and their answer was that they are DONE with any and all shaw titles. no dvds, no blu rays. also they no reason as to why--- so unless something changes, we can expect no more shaws from them. :tinysmile_angry2_t::ooh::sad:

That copy on Amazon doesn't surprise me. It could be fake, but it could also be real. Last year at Megacon I bought Five Element Ninjas and Riki Oh on blu ray before their official release date. Also Godzilla Vs Megalon on DVD with the the extra features have been circulating on eBay. Next month I'll be heading to Megacon, and I plan on checking Tokyo Shock's booth for any items that may slip through the cracks.

I doubt it.... I waited for so long, and then finally just got the IVL.

Exactly what I did (sadly) :\

masterofoneinchpunch
Hmmm... seems dubious. Unless someone from MB is peddling a test copy or something....

I asked him about it and got a response (I was hoping it was real but it was not).

I don't have this DVD it was a listing error. I have "magnificent ruffians the destroyer" for a sale price of 39.99 brand new condition.

Archived