The savage five

bobo

Hi ---just thought i would let people know that the uncut german version of THE SAVAGE FIVE is now available, and yes it has the original english dub option.

post-61-144191894781_thumb.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaolin Patriot
Hi ---just thought i would let people know that the uncut german version of THE SAVAGE FIVE is now available, and yes it has the original english dub option.

Bobo, is this a download or physical DVD? Where did you see it?

There is a Custom DVD of this on ADC which is the IVL(ntsc) disc with the eng dub added.

OpiumKungFuCracker

I have every title release by this company, if interested to purchase let me know!!! As for the movie any gay themes like in Shaolin Avengers? Shaolin Avengers is one of my favorites Shaw titles by the way, no homophobia from me!!

No gay or homoerotic themes here in The Savage 5. Just the story of 5 "ordinary" men who decide to stand up and fight the murderous thugs that took their peaceful village hostage. Very gritty and brutal action. Reminiscent of spaghetti westerns from the 60's. One of my favorite Chang Cheh films.

Killer Meteor
I have every title release by this company, if interested to purchase let me know!!! As for the movie any gay themes like in Shaolin Avengers? Shaolin Avengers is one of my favorites Shaw titles by the way, no homophobia from me!!

Who said you were homophobic? ;)

No gay or homoerotic themes here in The Savage 5. Just the story of 5 "ordinary" men who decide to stand up and fight the murderous thugs that took their peaceful village hostage. Very gritty and brutal action. Reminiscent of spaghetti westerns from the 60's. One of my favorite Chang Cheh films.

I agree---one of my favorites as well.

Archived