Unbeatable (2013)

DiP

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HyperDrive

It works in internet explorer. Looks like a drama about a dude who supports his family through MMA.

Well that's a better plot than I thought of. It is a fresh approach that could easily be made into a well rounded story.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Hearing a lot of good buzz about this flick....

Just went to the top of my must have list.

Ok, who else thinks Nick Cheung hit the gym to prep for this flick.....

post-262-144191897117_thumb.jpg

Wondering if any of you have seen this? I just got done watching "fist of legends" the 2014 korean mma movie (which was effing awesome!!) and it got me interested in other mma style movies. I was never into them before but fist of legends deff changed my mind. I've heard a lot of good things but no reviews from you guys?!

One Armed Boxer
I've heard a lot of good things but no reviews from you guys?!

Here you go Gwai LO -

http://kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21333

I just got done watching "fist of legends" the 2014 korean mma movie (which was effing awesome!!) and it got me interested in other mma style movies. I was never into them before but fist of legends deff changed my mind.

I enjoyed 'Fists of Legend' as well, it's actually based on a web comic. You can check out my own review of it here -

http://koreanfilmfestivalinaustralia.blogspot.se/2013/08/koffia-2013-review-fists-of-legend.html

I really enjoyed UNBEATABLE too, although I usually enjoy anything with Nick Cheung in it, the young girl does a great job in it too.

Archived