Han Ying Chieh Pic - What Film?

greenbamboo

This is a shot of Han Ying Chieh with Bruce Lee in Golden Harvest Studios Car Park. This was circa Sept 1972. Does anyone recognise his outfit from any Kung Fu film that he appeared in from that time period? I know he appeared in Back Alley Princess at that time but he didn't wear that outfit. From IMdb there is listed "Unsubdued Furies", "Fist of Shaolin", "The Iron Bull" but I haven't seen them. Any ideas please? Thank you.

hanyingchieh3.jpg

hanyingchieh.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killer Meteor
This is a shot of Han Ying Chieh with Bruce Lee in Golden Harvest Studios Car Park. This was circa Sept 1972. Does anyone recognise his outfit from any Kung Fu film that he appeared in from that time period? I know he appeared in Back Alley Princess at that time but he didn't wear that outfit. From IMdb there is listed "Unsubdued Furies", "Fist of Shaolin", "The Iron Bull" but I haven't seen them. Any ideas please? Thank you.

hanyingchieh3.jpg

hanyingchieh.jpg

Fate Of Lee Khan?

TibetanWhiteCrane

Definitely period boots, and most likely a GH film since it's on their lot, so I would go with Fate Of Lee Khan as well. Backalley Princess, Seaman no. 7 and A Man Called Tiger were all contempo flicks, and None But The Brave was republic era.... so yeah, most likely Fate Of Lee Khan.

Killer Meteor

Although his hand-to-hand choreography was weak, Han was an excellent swordplay choreographer, and one of my fave old school actors.

Although his hand-to-hand choreography was weak, Han was an excellent swordplay choreographer, and one of my fave old school actors.

..............and he caught the little dragon in that pic :bigsmile:

Thanks I forgot about the Fate of Lee Khan and I watched that years ago. It was filmed at Golden Harvest starting in 1972 and the period costume seems to match so that's the one i think!

Archived