Unseen Bruce Lee footage found in 1995. (don't get excited)

Son Of A Gun

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool many thanks for sharing. will try and start a discussion on the BL forum about these footages - i've heard about these extra WAY scenes before. are there any more reports from martial club on missing footages?they were gonna show god footages at a UK convention in the mid 90s but it was stopped. :bigsmile:

No problem. If you find out anything more on this subject, please bring it to this thread later. :)

That ETD footage really needs to be on the upcoming 40th anniversary bluray. Although we all know it won't be. :sad:

cool many thanks for sharing. will try and start a discussion on the BL forum about these footages - i've heard about these extra WAY scenes before. are there any more reports from martial club on missing footages?they were gonna show god footages at a UK convention in the mid 90s but it was stopped. :bigsmile:

I was due to go along to that convention until it got cancelled. Chris Alexis told me that it was being cancelled due to the possibility of legal action by Media Asia. He apparently was also going to show the Game of Death rushes at the same convention.

Such a shame. :/ If media asia knew about it, then does this mean they have this footage too? Why haven't they put it on a dvd release then thus far? ugh! :neutral:

Forgot to say earlier, but, the word ''Footage'' as singular and plural is 'Footage'. It's always "Footage", there is no "s". :nerd:

Such a shame. :/ If media asia knew about it, then does this mean they have this footage too? Why haven't they put it on a dvd release then thus far? ugh! :neutral:

Forgot to say earlier, but, the word ''Footage'' as singular and plural is 'Footage'. It's always "Footage", there is no "s". :nerd:

Chow Yee is out!

I believe some behind the scenes footage from Way was supposedly Bruce with double nuns doing the cha cha. (or some kind of dance).

This came from the conventions of this era and heard it multiple times..- never saw that appear though..

Chris certainly had some rare stuff back in the days!

I remember him saying something about pulling the plug due to issues with certain parties!

I wonder if he still has all this stuff? he must have a massive vault somewhere :wink:

Anybody heard anything from him since he left the scene?

got no details on Alexis. I've contacted Marc Storey (if it's the right email ofcourse LOL). WAY outtakes definitely exist but SK reckons no extra fight scenes v Chuck or Hwang In-Sik from the contact sheets. Walt Missingham told me he saw an hour of ENTER stuff like Ahna Capri footages - I believe this is Media Asia footages. He also told me about the WAY outtakes.

An hour? They need to put this on the upcoming bluray! What was holding Media Asia back all those years?! Argggh. :cry: Did Walt say where/how he viewed it?

And again.... It's "Footage", not ''Footages''! 'lol Plural and singular, it's both the same. Footage refers to multiple feet of film. So no matter how many reels/tins of this film you have, It's still "Footage".

-

Just imagine if we get to see these footagesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

he's gonna do me a review as he hasn't watched it in ages. it's not all bruce. he also mentioned there's super 8mm footagesssssssssss lol of bruce sparring joe lewis, mike stone and chuck norris :bigsmile:

he's gonna do me a review as he hasn't watched it in ages. it's not all bruce. he also mentioned there's super 8mm footagesssssssssss lol of bruce sparring joe lewis, mike stone and chuck norris :bigsmile:

Great. Keep us informed. :)

I don't doubt there's tons of 8mm footage of Bruce out there. All the private footage shot by friends, friends of friends, guests at martial arts events, parties etc.... They just don't feel the need to share this stuff with the public. Shame.

sifu iron perm

It's 2013 and we are about to see some exclusive bruce lee material..call me an ambulance, No!! Call me Raymond Chow..:tongue:

Archived