1 Lawan Satu (One On One)

ShaOW!linDude

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Monk

This looks pretty solid. I like the action on display and seems a little broader in scope than "Merantau" and "The Raid."

One Armed Boxer
is there any news on this?

Yeah, it's up for a June 2013 release date in Malaysia...so there should be a Malaysian DVD out a couple of months after that. I'm planning to check this one out, 'K.L. Gangster' had some pretty good action....and this looks to be a step-up from that.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
Yeah, it's up for a June 2013 release date in Malaysia...so there should be a Malaysian DVD out a couple of months after that. I'm planning to check this one out, 'K.L. Gangster' had some pretty good action....and this looks to be a step-up from that.

Hey bro, what is this 'K.L. Gangster' that you mentioned? Is there another title for it?

Are you referring to FOUR DRAGONS (2008, aka. Kinta 1881; Kinta)?

One Armed Boxer
Hey bro, what is this 'K.L. Gangster' that you mentioned? Is there another title for it?

Are you referring to FOUR DRAGONS (2008, aka. Kinta 1881; Kinta)?

Hey Bob, 'K.L. Gangster' is the only name the movie goes by, no relation to 'Kinta 1881'.

It was a 2011 gangster flick from Malaysia, with plenty of fighting action thrown in. As far as I know it's only available on Malaysian DVD, English subtitles are included though.

There's a thread including a trailer for it here -

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14593

Drunken Monk

I've just watched the fights from this film and...well...they are TERRIBLE. Badly edited, sloppy choreography and everyone looks as though they're hitting with the power of a wet teabag.

What a disappointment.

Archived