Where's the best place to order Shaw Bros DVDs?

Guest Markgway

I'm surprised about what you say about the site Sinart (are you talking about the French site which works as an association ?). I tried to buy Shaw Brothers from them and asked them if they were still available and they told me that they were out of stock before taking my money, and I bought an old musical comedy from them without any problem.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question for those who buy from DDDHouse: I live in the southern US and just made my first order with them. I'm sure it probably varies, but about how long do you guys think it will take for me to receive my order, based on your own experiences buying from them?

Question for those who buy from DDDHouse: I live in the southern US and just made my first order with them. I'm sure it probably varies, but about how long do you guys think it will take for me to receive my order, based on your own experiences buying from them?

Paypal tends to add a few extra days onto the order since they have to process your payment. But, normally, it takes 2 weeks. Around 12 days.

I tried to order 4 titles from dddhouse but when processed to paypal they asked for credit card number and I do not have one...

:neutral:

Normally, there's a paypal button, or it's written " checkout with paypal " or something like that. Did you read the FAQ ?

Normally, there's a paypal button, or it's written " checkout with paypal " or something like that. Did you read the FAQ ?

Yes, there was paypal button after clicking that they started to ask credit card¤#. No, I did not read FAQ, got bored of thing and did shopping at ebay:neutral:

Well, paypal button this time worked out(kind of)...Funds were taken from account but l saw error message after confirming payment and status of order "cancelled"..Mail to dddhouse solved it tho, 2 items for 20€ is great price.

Unfortunately I did not find anything in cheap sale :wink:

Treacherous Mastermind

I remember I used to buy all these panmedias for only 9 dollars on ebay, lol. If you planned on Panmedia...be warned...a lot of their dvds suck.

Asiastar Fantasy Inc. ( through amazon.com ) is good for some OOP Shaw IVL´s. I got from them the mighty one and golden knight. Sealed, mighty is reprint but gk original release with insert. They ship fast, even as confirmation mail threatens delivery time is ~1month I got mine in 1 week and live in europe.

They are not company for those who are tight on money, discs are between 20$ and 30$+shipping but cheaper than bidding battle in ebay(I did not get gk at bay some months ago even as offer was quite high with over 40€:squigglemouth:).

You can also try ethaicd

They are fast on shipping if they have item in stock(their website is not uptodate what they can ship in 24 hours). Problems will occur if they do not have dvd available. They don`t bother to inform you about it, you need to contact them. 2 such cases and in 2nd matter they have not bothered to reply my mail, 6 days now since I contacted them(they promise in website reply in hours).

Goes to black list.

Archived