Where was Invincible Armour(1977) filmed?

The Silver Fox

The Silver Fox

I'm pretty sure it was shot in Taiwan -but somebody else insisted to me that it was filmed in Korea. Aside from that, can anybody give specific locations,like the temple for the end fight etc. ?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TibetanWhiteCrane

Taiwan.... I recognize numerous locations. Whether they shot a few scenes in Korea, I cannot dispute.

The Silver Fox

That's what I thought,the wall John Liu 'flies' up when escaping from the guards is very familiar. I've seen that in tons of Taiwan flicks. It seems Taiwan had a similar movie town, kind of like budget Shaw Bros lot. The place where the end fight happens I've seen in what seems like hundreds of flicks.

TibetanWhiteCrane

The red walled temple is a dead giveaway, featured in countless taiwanese flicks. Also by the architecture, enviroment etc.

Who said it was shot in Korea..... wasn't Ric Meyers was it?:bigsmile:

The Silver Fox

No,ha,ha. No it wasn't him,Now I think Secret Rivals was filmed in Korea especially the end fight amongst all the statues.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Yeah, the first SR was filmed in Korea. Some of the same locations was in Warriors Two. Architecture is distincively different from chinese style.

The Silver Fox

Thanks for your input guys. I'm hoping to visit Taiwan some day and I want to go on a kung fu movie location tour, somebody posted the temple that was used in Shaolin Vs Lama a while ago which was pretty cool so I'm hoping to get more stuff like that.

Thanks for your input guys. I'm hoping to visit Taiwan some day and I want to go on a kung fu movie location tour, somebody posted the temple that was used in Shaolin Vs Lama a while ago which was pretty cool so I'm hoping to get more stuff like that.

11199_Q13_2.jpg

29993_120-000004.jpg

39993_135-000005.jpg

49993_211527_120-000003.jpg

picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=5474

picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=5475

picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=5476

picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=5477

Archived