Please Sign Bruce Lee Petition to Warner Bros.

greenbamboo

The 40th Anniversary of Enter the Dragon and Bruce Lee's passing is soon approaching. Enter the Dragon has made profits of over 200 million since its release in 1973. We feel that Warner Bros. should search their archives for the hours of unseen footages that Henry Wong filmed on the set and for outtakes etc. and give something special back as DVD extras or on a separate release as a thank you to all the loyal worldwide fans of Bruce Lee.

https://www.change.org/petitions/warner-bros-search-their-archives-for-unseen-bruce-lee-footages-from-enter-the-dragon-2

Please spread the petition on facebook, twitter etc. Thank you!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done!!!

'The footage of Bruce Lee just could be the rarest in motion picture history - the world needs to see this and Warner Bros. can make it happen. We can all live in hope.'

Thank you so much for the support. Hopefully something may happen. I emailed the link to both Fred Weintraub and Bob Wall. Maybe you Tweeters can get something going on Twitter with it - I know Fred Weintraub and Paul Heller @OldPaul. Please tweet them so they can't miss this petition :bigsmile:

This petition is now addressed to Leith Adams, Fred Weintraub and Jeff Robinov, the President of Warner Bros. Please spread the petition on facebook, twitter etc. Thank you!

235 signatures so far - Thanks to All. Let's get it spreading on Twitter.

Go to my account @bruceleefootage

and retweet or reply to my last tweet and start spreading the petition. Thanks.

Archived