Help ID Kung Fu movie? Duel To The Death (1983)

pkyink

This my first post so sorry if this is in the wrong category. I'm pretty sure this movie was made after 1985 but can't be 100% sure. I saw the last fight sequence on Youtube probably a year ago. Basically, its just 2 guys fighting on a mountain. I got the impression that the two guys were different nationalities (Chinese vs Japanese or something) but it could be two different schools or any number of things. Starts out on a beach. One guy comes in on a boat, the other is already there.They fight. Gory as hell. I'm pretty sure one guy gets his arm cut off. I can't remember if they both die but what sticks out in my mind is that one guy, mortally wounded, sticks his sword through his foot and props himself up so he can die standing. Pretty cool. Thanks in advance, I'm fairly certain someone will know. If this works out there's another movie I'm looking for, some crazy kung fu horror movie I saw previews for on Youtube, that will be harder to figure out.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats it! Thanks. Looks like I was wrong about the beach part, must have got that mixed up with something else. But the guy did get his arm cut off lol. And holy shit it is Japan vs China!

Archived