Corey Feldman Wants 'Friday The 13th XIII: Jason Vs. Jarvis'

Keung

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
odioustrident

Awesome. Pretty sure this guy has seriously thought about revisiting every role he's had and these are the few he thinks have the best shot haha.

Is IV widely considered the best in the series or am I just imagining other peoples' opinions? It's the one I keep coming back to if I want to watch a Jason movie.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Which is the one where Jason comes across a group of break dancers and then smashes their boombox???

IV is popular among series fans.

VI is my favourite though.

Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives is the best of the series. It has the beautiful Jennifer Cooke and even a Michael Dudikoff clone (Thom Mathews).

Really really good movie.

Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives is the best of the series. It has the beautiful Jennifer Cooke and even a Michael Dudikoff clone (Thom Mathews).

Really really good movie.

Alice Cooper's "Man Behind The Mask" tops the film off nicely, too.

Guest Markgway
This song must have been made for the film right?

Obtc9U6hEYM

Lol... funny clip.

The BBFC originally cut that 1-sec shot of the butterfly knife being opened.

Well, here's a bit of trivia....during pre-production of FREDDY VS. JASON, they originally wanted to bring back Tommy Jarvis and Freddy's arch nemesis from Elm Street 4 & 5, Alice Johnson. But then it was scrapped.

Secret Executioner

When I read the article, what stroke me was the mention of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles remake by Michael Bay (the guy who butchered Transformers IIRC)... :ooh:

BTW, kudos to the people who enjoy Friday the 13th Part VI, I love the Alice Cooper music from this one. :bigsmile:

When I read the article, what stroke me was the mention of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles remake by Michael Bay (the guy who butchered Transformers IIRC)... :ooh:

BTW, kudos to the people who enjoy Friday the 13th Part VI, I love the Alice Cooper music from this one. :bigsmile:

VI is truly my favorite of the bunch as well...not only because of the soundtrack but lo and behold, Horshack (RIP Ron Palillo) gets his heart ripped out by Jason in the opening of the film!

Archived