Last few you've seen

fatcat

Hi all. I try to get a few new titles a week, Im guessing some of you do also. What have you guys seen lately??

1. The Victim (awesome!)

2. The Loot (pretty good, I havent gotten all of it yet)

3. Hapkido (Angela Mao!!!)

4. Broken Oath I liked the end fight with Chan Wai Man and Bruce Liang.

Can anyone recomend something with Bruce Liang? I really liked the movies he did with Yasuaki Kurata. I already have Call Me Dragon, Kungfu Godfather.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi all. I try to get a few new titles a week, Im guessing some of you do also. What have you guys seen lately??

1. The Victim (awesome!)

2. The Loot (pretty good, I havent gotten all of it yet)

3. Hapkido (Angela Mao!!!)

4. Broken Oath I liked the end fight with Chan Wai Man and Bruce Liang.

Can anyone recomend something with Bruce Liang? I really liked the movies he did with Yasuaki Kurata. I already have Call Me Dragon, Kungfu Godfather.

The Victim and the Loot are is easily in my All time top 10 some of the best choreographed Kung Fu ever

Check Fist Kicks and Evils with Bruce Liang that is more than decent, Also check My 12 Kung Fu Kicks

The Victim and the Loot are is easily in my All time top 10 some of the best choreographed Kung Fu ever

Check Fist Kicks and Evils with Bruce Liang that is more than decent, Also check My 12 Kung Fu Kicks

Thanks northern b, I have the Fist Kicks already, as a matter of fact I watched it last nite. Great movie, love Philip Ko also!! Ill add My 12 Kung Fu Kicks to the list. I have the Challenger on B.O. now.

The Victim and the Loot were nicely choreographed. Samo did the Victim, he never ceases to amaze me. I think hes my fav choreographer with the Laus close behind. Did Norman Chu choreograph the Loot?

Archived