Crimson Bat on Hulu

BlackLamaFaction

BlackLamaFaction

I followed a link to Hulu yesterday and found that they have all 4 Crimson Bat films remastered with subtitles. I was genuinely surprised because I didn't think these existed. As far as I know the films have not been released on DVD. I wonder if Hulu having them is related to an upcoming release, like they did with the HVE Zatoichi series. Anyway, this is just a heads up for anyone who would like to see them in better quality than the VHS dubs that have been around for awhile now.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if Hulu having them is related to an upcoming release, like they did with the HVE Zatoichi series.

Huh? There's a new Zatoichi release coming?

BlackLamaFaction

Nah. I mean, not that I am aware of. I was referring to how Hulu had put all of the Zatoichi releases by Home Vision Entertainment on a channel a few years ago (I think they might still be there). When I saw the Crimson Bat films on there looking all pretty with subtitles as well, I was hoping maybe they were showing them to promote a DVD release. It doesn't seem like that is the case. I remember you telling me that the Crimson Bat films were shown on Japanese cable occasionally. Maybe that is where the Hulu versions came from. I don't have a clue about the source of the subs.

Hi,

These movies have all been ripped from Hulu and are in collector circles and torrents. The quality is okay, better than the ziieagle rips.

Archived