Two main villains?

Omni Dragon

There's a few Fu Films with two henchmen who fight together often twin like "Silver & Gold Tiger" from KUNG FU OF EIGHT DRUNKARDS, Tang Keung-Mei & Tang Keung-Ying are identical twin brothers in real life & in FIVE SHAOLIN MASTERS, Twin swords Meng Hoi & Chin Yuet-Sang in WARRIORS TWO, Brandy Yuen & Addy Sung play the Deaf & Blind man team ect the only film I can think of where there are to 2 main villains is CRIPPLED AVENGERS Chen Kuan-Tai & Lu Feng are father & son but they don't fight together & Chen clear has the more power where as a lot of the twin fighters are equal & fight as one.

I was wondering it there are any films with two main villains? specify equals & fight as a team combining skills almost fighting as one.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As this is in the "Classic Martial Arts" section, I suppose "Drunken Master 2" doesn't really count, right?

Philip Ko Fei and Lily Li are dual villains in "The Loot"...

MR8kLebvSf8

Charlie Chin and Wilson Tong as the dual Snake masters in SNAKE IN THE MONKEY'S SHADOW. They fought John Cheung in the finale.

Tommy Lee and Kong Do in Mysterious Footworks of Kung Fu

Lung Fei and Chang Chi Ping in Marvelous Stunts of Kung Fu (AKA The Fighting Fist)

odioustrident

Leg Fighters

Wily Match

Deadly Strike - 1978

Postman Strikes Back

Shaolin Kung Fu Master – 1978

Roving Heroes

Avenging Eagle

Shaolin Red Master

Crystal Fist

Shaolin Ex-Monk

Sharp Fists of Kung Fu

Return of the Tiger - 1977

…lots more I think. Which is the Carter Wong film where the two villains lock their hook swords together?

As this is in the "Classic Martial Arts" section, I suppose "Drunken Master 2" doesn't really count, right?

Philip Ko Fei and Lily Li are dual villains in "The Loot"...

I am mainly looking for "Classic Martial Arts" I don't mined other eras. THE LOOT is the kind of thing I was looking for thank you

Charlie Chin and Wilson Tong as the dual Snake masters in SNAKE IN THE MONKEY'S SHADOW. They fought John Cheung in the finale.

exactly the sort of thing I was looking for thank you

Tommy Lee and Kong Do in Mysterious Footworks of Kung Fu

Lung Fei and Chang Chi Ping in Marvelous Stunts of Kung Fu (AKA The Fighting Fist)

that was bag on the kind of thing I was looking for thank you

Crystal Fist

Yeah I meant to say that but it only came out "Brandy Yuen & Addy Sung play the Deaf & Blind man team" but the list was good thank you

Yuen Biao&Yuen Kwei in ''INVINCIBLE ARMOR''(OOPS-sorry!I saw the word ''henchmen''&ran with it...)

At first I was specially going for the main, the big bosses as it where but you & odioustrident changed actually twin/deadly duo's of fighters are good as well actually in fact villain or hero would be fine for that matter. Thank you

Archived