Conan (Hes back)

FrankBolte

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
odioustrident

Could not be more excited for this. I actually wrote a screenplay for my own entertainment that featured an older, more established Conan in Aquilonia. It wasn't the best piece of writing so seeing the real deal is awesome!

The man is 65 years old! You can't expect him to look the same from the 80's. That being said, shame they couldn't get this done 10 years ago. The guy that wrote a couple of the Fast and Furious movies is writing the screenplay? That has me a bit concerned along with them talking a pg-13 rating:neutral: seriously? I'd like to find who makes these decisions and slap the ever living shit out of them, they tried that on the sequel and look what we got with Destroyer:neutral:

KEEP the fucking violence and nudity! And bring back Milius!

ShaOW!linDude

This should've been done, like, 10 yrs ago, 15 even. I like the idea. An older, wiser but no less violent and ruthless Conan. Cool. Arnold coming back to play him? I'm waffling. I guess we'll see.

I honestly can't believe Jason Momoa isn't getting another shot at the character. His depiction of Conan was more faithful, I believe. He was so at ease with the swordplay, too.

It'd be cool to have the both of them in this. 1 to portray the younger; 1 to portray the older. I know that ain't happenin'!!!!

KEEP the fucking violence and nudity! And bring back Milius!

I don't know, man. Milius isn't exactly the same, edgy guy he was back then.

If you want blood, violence, and a good story, I say bring Mel Gibson to the director's chair. =D

And make sure you re-use Basil Poledouris' soundtrack. That's 50% why Conan was so badass!

• Administrator
I don't know, man. Milius isn't exactly the same, edgy guy he was back then.

If you want blood, violence, and a good story, I say bring Mel Gibson to the director's chair. =D

And make sure you re-use Basil Poledouris' soundtrack. That's 50% why Conan was so badass!

One of the five greatest soundtracks of all time!

ShaOW!linDude

Oh, I'm going to take a stab at this...um...let's see...The Godfather, Doctor Zhivago, Gone With The Wind, and....and....uh....Caddyshack.

Archived