Custom (OLD SCHOOL) DVD Covers

Keung

TibetanWhiteCrane

Love your covers, but I probably would have left out the green on that last one, halfway expecting an italian movie with that colorscheme.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an all new collection of DVD covers coming soon. Featuring original British artwork, titles, fonts, etc...

- Top Squad (Inspector Wears Skirts)

- Legend of the Phoenix (Peacock King)

- First Mission (Heart of the Dragon)

- The Time Warriors (The Iceman Cometh)

and loads more to come!

collection1.png?w=AABEv_fDjCYVzNTayy3H1CInXbm2et-7YeL9PgKYFDym-w

Those bruce lee covers look great.

yes def gonna get those printed out.. be better if they were off white like the old rental tapes.:xd:

Working on a Bruce Lee collection as well as the other stuff...

bruce1_zps15f2702c.jpg

Mate those Bruce Lee sleeves are amazing! How are you getting on with them? I have the Rank tapes if you need any scans! Keep up the good work!

.. be better if they were off white like the old rental tapes.:xd:

I decided to give that a go after you said it, stains and all. What do you reckon? Any good? :nerd:

fistnew_zps6aa25cd9.jpg

Mate those Bruce Lee sleeves are amazing! How are you getting on with them? I have the Rank tapes if you need any scans! Keep up the good work!

Slowly, but surely. Thanks for the offer, dude, but I got high resolution scans of them all from...somewhere. :squigglemouth:

I decided to give that a go after you said it, stains and all. What do you reckon? Any good? :nerd:

fistnew_zps6aa25cd9.jpg

Slowly, but surely. Thanks for the offer, dude, but I got high resolution scans of them all from...somewhere. :squigglemouth:

Effin Loving it.. derty ones for me

I've just been looking through this thread and there's some great artwork.:bigsmile:

if someone was going to print up one of these what kind of paper would you use?

Almost done with this one...

The drawn/painted art comes from a Japanese flyer. Thanks to member Son Of A Gun for scanning the laserdisc art so I could use the Chinese title card.

Thunderbolt.jpg

I can't see this image:squigglemouth:

Thanks.

A lot of the older stuff I've posted on here has been changed. Minor tweaking and improvements, that's all. I'm not sure what paper you'd use to print them....I just make these things. :xd:

All the front covers and spines are done. The back covers may take a while because I haven't really got a layout / design worked out yet.

brucecollectionstainedcopy_zpsbe66373b.jpg

Thanks, everyone. I'll be making Blu-ray versions, too. :smile:

These aren't Asian related, but here's some other stuff I recently finished -

Cover1copy_zpsb5598aa9.jpg

Thanks.

A lot of the older stuff I've posted on here has been changed. Minor tweaking and improvements, that's all. I'm not sure what paper you'd use to print them....I just make these things. :xd:

All the front covers and spines are done. The back covers may take a while because I haven't really got a layout / design worked out yet.

brucecollectionstainedcopy_zpsbe66373b.jpg

How did you get on with The Big Boss front? My video carton isn't in very good shape!

Yep!

The final designs for Game of Death and Fist of Fury are done. I've kept them as simple as possible, just like the Rank VHS covers. By doing this you can use them for any version of the film you own because they don't list any extra features which may differ to the DVD you want to use them for. Does that make sense? Way and Boss coming soon!

Full size versions here. Click the download button! :nerd:

- Fist of Fury

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ik5mt1nmahzdj2k/Fist%20of%20Fury.jpg

- Game of Death

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i7t9k1zpwe21d34/Game%20of%20Death.jpg

collectiondisplay_zps6b4d2151.jpg

I print covers directly from the program that I create them with, which is Photoshop Elements, but there's plenty of free software to download.

UndercoverXP is pretty good. http://www.undercoverxp.tk/

Thanks for that, when I import sleeves in paintshop pro, photoshop for some reason they don't print the correct size! I will check with your sleeves, might be just the blu-ray sleeves I scanned!

Archived