Chinese Zodiac: CZ12 (Formerly 'Armour of God 3') (2012)

kingofkungfu2002

Has it been confirmed that Ken Lo will be in this film? Saw his name in the credits on a few sites.

Has it been confirmed that Ken Lo will be in this film? Saw his name in the credits on a few sites.

Also heard Brad Allan was helping out with some of the stunts, but can't confirm this, as it was listed on of course, IMDB. I think because this may be Jackie's last big action film (for now!), he wants to bring some of his older stunt team members to help. Who knows?

Holy shit, is this a kids movie? Some of that just looked...terrible.

Also, is the whole "woman who can't control a machine gun" thing a nod to "Operation Condor" or is he just ripping off his own jokes now?

Looking at the way he is dressed and just his overall manor isn't Armour of God! Why can't he stop making this stuff and give us what we want!! will all know he is older and ain't going to do the stuff he did years ago but he could at least try harder! He is trying to hard to be funny! I love the guy but I hate all the slapstick in these American films!!

ShaOW!linDude

Um....uh....er......well, okay then. I'm confused. I thought the Asian Hawk worked solo. Now he's assembled a team? And they've traveled to the center of the earth?:tongue:

I'll just wait for the film. I'd sooner see this than The Man With The Iron Fists.

"Remember when Jackie Chan movies used to be in Cantonese?"

Yeah, that actually bothered me. I know the mainland runs ish but damn, he's making them in Mandarin and english bits from get?

Jack has always tried too hard to be funny with what he thought was funny.

gwailosforever
Um....uh....er......well, okay then. I'm confused. I thought the Asian Hawk worked solo. Now he's assembled a team? And they've traveled to the center of the earth?:tongue:

I'll just wait for the film. I'd sooner see this than The Man With The Iron Fists.

In Operation Condor he had a whole team with him in Morocco :wink:

ShaOW!linDude
In Operation Condor he had a whole team with him in Morocco :wink:

And Alan Tam and Lola Forner in AOG, so I don't think you can really say that the asian hawk flies solo.

I always considered them folks he picked up along the way while on the adventure. Oh well.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Well, he is hired by the count, and more or less assigned these people, at least Dodo Cheng and Lola Forner, and his whole crew in OC. Alan Tam was his friend, but he had a stake in the AOG mission as well. In OC, Eva Cobo and the Japanese girl were more tag-alongs, that's true.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Honestly, and im speaking as a big JC fan, I don't think Jackie will ever do another movie that I like. That's not to say that he won't make anymore good ones, just none that is to my taste. The last one I liked was NPS, and before that, Who Am I. The new police story might have a shot, but im not holding my breath. Im just gonna enjoy his classic works.

The Amazing Psycho Per

I have lost the last tiny bit of hope I hade for this one... I mean, the part where they ride a log down a hill?!?:cry: This is now official: Jackie's return behind the camera will be an epic fail.