New Doc: The Brilliant Life of Bruce Lee...

The Dragon

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bitch is still wearing a shirt in which she was photographed with Lee:

Haha. When we visited 41 Cumberland, we also had plans to visit old girl's apt where he passed away.

Unfortunately the day was running out of daylight and we had to skip it. Just a mile or two away if I recall correctly.

Ok ok

Can someone explain how the f*ck this gets by the Bruce Lee Estate who apparently have his name an likeness protected by the devil?

Having said that I still want to see it PRONTO.

Killer Meteor
Ok ok

Can someone explain how the f*ck this gets by the Bruce Lee Estate who apparently have his name an likeness protected by the devil?

Having said that I still want to see it PRONTO.

Probably the same way all those Brucepolitation and recent HK bios have...

Probably the same way all those Brucepolitation and recent HK bios have...

Was of the impression things were a bit tighter now. Clearly not.

Hopefully it has something interesting on it.

BTW Ting Pei still looks good for her age....so does Chow for that matter!

Shukocarl, it's too obvious that woman has had a facelift, If not several. Her skin is tightly pulled back, and waxy looking.

WTF?! I've told you all about these two! :tinysmile_angry2_t:

The bitch is still wearing a shirt in which she was photographed with Lee:

2386__435x245_raymond_chow_betty_ting_pei.jpg

Robert_Chua_with_Betty_Ting_Pei.jpg

Betty_Ting_Pei_and_Bruce_Lee.jpg

We need translation for the following video, featuring Ng See Yuen also:

http://m-arts.info/the-brilliant-life-of-bruce-lee-novyj-dokumentalnyj-film/

She had an affair with the man, she didn't kill him, and he was a willing participant too. I think the "bitch" has been villified for too long - time to give her a break. Bruce pretended to be a lot of things he wasn't like a faithful husband and involved father - but the only person he was truely faithful to was himself and was too involved with himself to be much of a family man. I think she looks great for age - doesn't mean I want to see the film as it's probably yet another exploitative documentary....and nothing more.

Laura

Shukocarl, it's too obvious that woman has had a facelift, If not several. Her skin is tightly pulled back, and waxy looking.

Let's see how you look at her age. If you can't say anything nice.....

I'll say something nice about her, she's an arsehole. That is me being nice.

I ain't gonna say a damned thing nice about that bitch. The only reason she probably still alive today, is because of Triad protection. That woman played a role in what went down with Bruce Lee's demise, and I don't care what your position is on that, Cat.

Everyone involved with that doc probably has financial interest in Lee, going back to those days.

Chow sold the rights to Lee's films to an "unnamed" party. Probably the same Triads who were trying to take over his career, shortly before he left.

:nerd:

Looks like this documentary will be playing in Hong Kong, on July 20, at the opening of a new museum:

THR reports that the “Bruce Lee: Kung Fu, Art and Life” exhibition will open its doors on July 20, which marks the 40th anniversary of Lee’s death. The exhibition, located in Lee’s Hong Kong hometown, will feature 600 Lee-related artifacts from both his films and his personal life. The exhibition will also include the showing of a 75-minute documentary The Brilliant Life of Bruce Lee, a 3-D hologram animation of Lee, a new 11.5-foot statue statue of Lee and an appearance by Lee’s daughter, Shannon Lee.

http://www.cityonfire.com/shannon-lee-talks-bruce-lee-bio-film-museum-and-a-vegas-show-featuring-the-jabbawockeez/

Archived