Warner Bros Confirm Enter the Dragon - 40th Anniversary Edition

sdog2006

OpiumKungFuCracker

Baby Grandson of Bruce was interviewed in this? WTF does she have anything to do with Bruce Lee, WTF? You'd get a more accurate description interviewing Bruce's German Shepard from the ashes, I mean WTF man??? Who the fuk is in charge?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they got all the Linda Lee stuff on this new edition? God I hate all that tosh. She goes on and on and on and on and on..... I hope this edition totally flops and ends up in bargain bins for 99p

Have they got all the Linda Lee stuff on this new edition? God I hate all that tosh. She goes on and on and on and on and on..... I hope this edition totally flops and ends up in bargain bins for 99p

Yep

Total and utter crap. The grand kid on "No Way As Way" was the clincher though.

"He's just really cool. And it's cool and....... Enter the Dragon is cool!"

I now blame the Estate more than Warner Bros because they were clearly asked to provide the special features and John Little should retire from the scene with immediate effect.

Killer Meteor
Yep

Total and utter crap. The grand kid on "No Way As Way" was the clincher though.

"He's just really cool. And it's cool and....... Enter the Dragon is cool!"

I now blame the Estate more than Warner Bros because they were clearly asked to provide the special features and John Little should retire from the scene with immediate effect.

I'd forgive Warners anything if they just took John Little's retarded Bruce impression out of the main feature.

If the Bruce Lee Legacy Collection ends up sucking then this is going to be a shitty year for BL fans for sure. But, so far, even with its heavy dvd to blu ray ratio, it looks like its going to blow the 40th anniversary edition* away. At least the BL Legacy Collection is supposed to have the movies color corrected. And, the docs featured are some of the classic ones with some interesting new ones it seems. Something has to make up for this travesty.

(*from here on out the ETD 40th Anniversary Edition shall only be referred to as "The 40th Anniversary Travesty Edition". or, ETD40ATE)

What a shame Shout Factory don't have the rights to Enter the Dragon, I am sure they would have done a better job than Warner!!

When is the release date for the Legacy Collection?, isn't it July if you buy it direct from the Shout Factory website? I had to pre-order from Amazon (release date 6th Aug) as Shout Factory website won't allow anyone outside the US to purchase direct from them!! :tinysmile_angry2_t:

If it is July then we won't have long to wait for all the reviews!! :wink:

johnoverall

Would anyone be interested in penning a deconstruction piece on EtD; pro's and cons of various releases, where Warners are going wrong and so forth?

I think that most of us ‘older fans’ have encountered, amongst other things in this world, a new era where the legends that we have known have unfortunately become a commodity. There is no doubt that Warner Bros recorded a treasure of Bruce Lee in every format you could imagine during the set of ETD. They have it and I find it strange that David Friedman doesn’t know much or has had access to go into the WB archives and search. One thing I have thought about the whole ETD 40th thing from WB is the same thing that Bruce encountered back in the 60’s – Racism They are still back in the 60’s....the executives today are racist..hence the limited ETD history. Just my opinion......Bruce Lee deserves better!

Archived