Fistfull of Talons longer cut?

The Amazing Psycho Per

The Amazing Psycho Per

I've been siting on this one for a while and finally got around watching it. I's an overall enjoyable viewing, but one thing that bugged me is that there looked to be whole scenes missing from the movie. I mean there are such huge leaps in the story that I can't believe that there is not an extended cut existing somewhere... The one I saw was 1h22... Is there a longer one hidden somewhere?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mine`s also 82 mins. aint watched in some years, so i dont recall these leaps u mention.

i`d rather opt for a version in the original ratio before lookin for an uncut one, if in fact there is one. aint ever heard of a longer cut and im around for 25+ years in terms of wanting to learn more about the fu-flick universe, as opposed to just consuming one every now and then.

definitely one cool indie gem tho. not among the a-league of b-grade kf productions, but quite close imo.

ps: a 16:9 ratio one does exist out there, that i know for sure. presumably still not the OR, but better than nothing (or full screen suckage for that matter).

The fan project team Houndslow Group was planning to telecine this film. But I don't know anything other than that.

Archived