Hotel Transylvania

daisho2004

OK I just went to the movies today & took my 10yr. old Son to see Hotel Transylvania, and even though it was a Kid movie it really paid homage to all the great Classic Monster movies, from Dracula to Frankenstein. I think the Adults enjoyed it more then the Kids. Definitely a must see movie.

MV5BMTM3NjQyODI3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDM4NjM0OA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

My wife and I are wanting to go see this but our girls (7 & 5) don't seem really interested in it. Are there any unexpected scary moments that might wig them out?

I was thinking about seeing it, but then I found out Adam Sandler was in it. I really can't stand him in most of then films he is in. Is he less annoying is this film?

Adam Sandler was Great as Dracula! Trust me this isn't a typical Adam Sandler film. It really is a homage to all of the classic Monster movies from back in the day. You won't be disappointed with it.

Adam Sandler was Great as Dracula! Trust me this isn't a typical Adam Sandler film. It really is a homage to all of the classic Monster movies from back in the day. You won't be disappointed with it.

I am glad to hear that. I have been looking forward to seeing it.

P.S. Who else,besides me, wants a Hotel Transylvania song set to the tune of "The Hotel California"? Kind of like what Weird Al does.

Secret Executioner
P.S. Who else,besides me, wants a Hotel Transylvania song set to the tune of "The Hotel California"? Kind of like what Weird Al does.

My first thought when seeing the title of this thread. :tongue:

My first thought when seeing the title of this thread. :tongue:

lol, it was mine too. It would be great. :smile:

ShaOW!linDude

Dude, that is genius!!!!:tongue: I can't believe the producers didn't think to do something like that.

Dude, that is genius!!!!:tongue: I can't believe the producers didn't think to do something like that.

I know, they let a perfect opportunity slip by them.:squigglemouth:

Archived