Your favorite "FATTY"?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

TibetanWhiteCrane

Take a guess...:smile:

Other notables... Kent Cheng, he made a great Lam Sai Wing in OUATIC!

Chiang Kam had some moves, but was almost always cast as the annoying buffoon.

I was thinking of guessing based on your avatar but that just a skinny little kid.

I also quite like Fan Mei-Sheng & Cheng Fu-Hung.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Oh yeah, Fan Mei Shang is up there.

And Peter Chan Lung, not that fat in the Bruce period, but filled out in the Sammo years.

I like the ones mentioned, Sammo would be number 1 for me but then I'd choose Tsui Siu Ming. I still haven't seen a couple of the films he directed, does anyone have the English names for these from IMDB:

Champions

1992 Te yi gong neng xing qiu ren

1991 Wei Si Li zhi ba wang xie jia

1988 Wu long zei ti shen

1987 Hoi si shan lau

1986 Mu mien jia sha

1983 Feng sheng shui qi

1982 Bong ju

I know the obvious ones but there's a couple I've never seen. A search revealed he was linked to Born to Defence, I think it was on the City on Fire site (only read the cached info), had no idea.

Sammo, undoubtedly.

A fluid, fellow, of festive abilities, fetchingly,fighting, falling, and fencing.. All the while fathoming the most famed feats and fanfare ever familiar with a fabled, fantastic career, in representation, of anyone however fallible, far-fetched, or fanciful, and favored, fashionably, festively, forevermore, even amongst the most fickle, feeble, filmgoers, flamboyantly, flexing, the dynamic appeal of fluent, fat.

Sammo, undoubtedly.

A fluid, fellow, of festive abilities, fetchingly,fighting, falling, and fencing.. All the while fathoming the most famed feats and fanfare ever familiar with a fabled, fantastic career, in representation, of anyone however fallible, far-fetched, or fanciful, and favored, fashionably, festively, forevermore, even amongst the most fickle, feeble, filmgoers, flamboyantly, flexing, the dynamic appeal of fluent, fat.

Nice uses of 'F' words.....I mean word beginning with 'F' :tongue:

Someone's hittin' the sauce...:wink:

It's the weekend, baby!

:bigsmile:

Nice uses of 'F' words.....I mean word beginning with 'F' :tongue:

Don King, would be proud!

:xd:

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
Sammo, undoubtedly.

The Dragon is Freaky Fast with his F's just like Jimmy John's LOL!

Say who is the biggest fatty of them all? That tall giant of a man who 99% of the time played a baddie. He was in the Meng Fie movie where he was like a zombie under the spell of a Taosit priest who used this monster of a man for his devious ends/ Who is that fatty man?

GD Y-Y

Say who is the biggest fatty of them all? That tall giant of a man who 99% of the time played a baddie. He was in the Meng Fie movie where he was like a zombie under the spell of a Taosit priest who used this monster of a man for his devious ends/ Who is that fatty man?

GD Y-Y

Cheng Fu-Hung? :http://hkmdb.com/db/people/view.mhtml?id=13880&display_set=eng

On 10/4/2012 at 7:22 PM, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Other notables... Kent Cheng, he made a great Lam Sai Wing in OUATIC!

Chiang Kam had some moves, but was almost always cast as the annoying buffoon.

One of my favorite on the heavy side actors as well. Very versatile despite appearances. he turned 72 today, happy birthday Kent!

348706240_609907607806020_1996324235790307214_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

On 10/4/2012 at 6:42 PM, GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG said:

Who is your most beloved fat-man on the kung fu movie circuit?

Welcome back KFF!

GD Y-Y

Does Steven Seagal count? Not that he's actually a favorite, certainly not in the past 25 years or so, anyway (I'll admit I do still find his first 5 or 6 movies enjoyable, before he qualified for fatty nominations), it's just fun to throw his name into the mix :) Come to think of it, if there were a bald fatty category he'd fit in nicely there, too!

• Like 1