Fighting Fish: new thai movie

The Amazing Psycho Per

The Amazing Psycho Per

Just opened this week end in Thailand... Lots of slo mo and spinning kicks. I can see the detractors coming from miles away and while I wasn't wowed by the trailer, it could be worth a look while we wait for TYG 2...

V0usgW_2PS4

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care how mundane or tired the plot is, that still had some cool looking action to me. I'm down for this. Besides, I love slo-mo and spinning kicks. Shoot, I love slo-mo spinning kicks!:tongue:

One Armed Boxer
Besides, I love slo-mo and spinning kicks. Shoot, I love slo-mo spinning kicks!

ShaOW!linDude, if you love slo-mo spinning kicks, you might just find yourself in that small minority who'll find themselves able to enjoy the Thailand / Korean co-production 'The Kick'!

The Amazing Psycho Per
Looks like a Thai version of "Undisputed 2/3"

Thought exactly the same thing...

I love slo-mo and spinning kicks. Shoot, I love slo-mo spinning kicks!

That makes two of us :xd:

ShaOW!linDude, if you love slo-mo spinning kicks, you might just find yourself in that small minority who'll find themselves able to enjoy the Thailand / Korean co-production 'The Kick'!

I am wanting to see that at some point. It is my understanding that many weren't real happy with it. But, hey...you know me, OAB.:wink:

That makes two of us

That's what I'm talking 'bout!:smile:

I don't care how mundane or tired the plot is, that still had some cool looking action to me. I'm down for this. Besides, I love slo-mo and spinning kicks. Shoot, I love slo-mo spinning kicks!:tongue:

so does that mean you liked High Kick Girl?

so does that mean you liked High Kick Girl?

I confess I did like HKG. Don't get me wrong. I don't think they should've done a slo-mo double take of every fight sequence.....but it did save me from having to rewind certain bits I want to see. And then I slo-mo'ed the slo-mo!:tongue:

But I understand folks having qualms with so much slo-mo in that film. It did get redundant. Still, good flick.

Archived