Rare footage of Bruce Lee and Dan Inosanto

hutchy1111

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a nice piece of footage, Its Wu Gnan and Dan Inosanto rehearsing on Bruces garden, Bruce can be heard giving directions.

This belongs to David Tadman i believe, i`m sure he said he found it (about 20 to 30 mins)and transferred it.

Its a nice piece of footage, Its Wu Gnan and Dan Inosanto rehearsing on Bruces garden, Bruce can be heard giving directions.

This belongs to David Tadman i believe, i`m sure he said he found it (about 20 to 30 mins)and transferred it.

David owns all this footage.......he has kindly posted it :-)

Its a shame the estate don`t get people like DT & SK to do something with this kind of stuff, instead of making T shirts and cologne.:xd:

"Now you too can smell like The Dragon!"

I'm not so certain that's a good thing.

:angel:

Secret Executioner
Its a shame the estate don`t get people like DT & SK to do something with this kind of stuff, instead of making T shirts and cologne.:xd:

Guess merchandising brings more money in the cash register than unreleased material. Look at stars like Elvis or John Lennon: same deal, there's plenty of merchandising released but little to no previously unavailable material (and when there is, it's usually rip offs like Michael Jackson's "unreleased album", or the Bruceploitation flicks which have next to nothing to do with Bruce Lee).

Archived