Whitiger's youtube channel

Topgun

Hi guys,

Does any one know what happened to Whitiger's youtube channel? For some reasons, I am not able to watch his channel any more? This guy probably has the largest collection of MA movies.

Many thanks

Topgun:bigsmile:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe it was removed due to copyright violations.

Hi All

I had two strikes...I still do trades and I will find another way to share these movies. Should not have to pay $20.00 to $30.00 for 30 and 40 year old movies. I am Sorry that I had to shut down the way I did but I did not want to take the chance of being Banned for life...I believe in sharing these rare movies and I have recorded most of my video collection to disc. I will gather a list up in the coming weeks for trades I have available...Thank you....

Thank you, man;

For having a such sportsmanship by allowing others to see the joy you have. I really appreciate the time and effort you have put out. Please..and please re-post your movies again.

Many thanks

Topgun:xd:

I will add a list starting today, just check Marketplace...I'll jot down as many as I can with the time I have on hand. I'll start with around 200 and add as I go..Mind you I am 1 person so communication will be key in transactions. I trade only...I do look for up grades of coarse but I am not into it for money. Too damn hard to collect these movies as it is...LoL anyway gotta go..Time to make the donuts.

Hi guys,

Does any one know what happened to Whitiger's youtube channel? For some reasons, I am not able to watch his channel any more? This guy probably has the largest collection of MA movies.

Many thanks

Thank You my friend!!

I'll be back on YouTube after a while.

Going to be a little different next go around.

I was tired of adding films in parts anyway!

Take care

Whtiger aka Justkungfuman

Hi White Tiger1,

Can't wait 'til you are back, man. I really love your channel. Please and please come back and upload your jewels.

Post it here when you are back.

Hi White Tiger1,

Can't wait 'til you are back, man. I really love your channel. Please and please come back and upload your jewels.

Post it here when you are back.

Alrightythen, will do!!

Thanks

My Friend

I have to say i also enjoyed your channel and was shocked that it was removed

Should of stayed away from the Shaw's or should I say the re-released ones. LoL

Should of stayed with the out of print and rares and even then you have to deal with 3rd party rules because of music being in so many.

I will keep you informed of my next moves in the coming month's. Feel free to drop me a message or a email.mysticfist@gmail.com

I do trades

and will be looking for other avenues to share these films.:nerd:

Archived