French Angela Mao release

Killer Meteor

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all Subs on the French DVDs from that Company are forced (not burned in)

TAEKWONDO is FULLY REMASTERED and looks much, much better than the lousy HK DVD, and also shows much more picture on all 4 Sides. but of course one thing is bad: it's lousy remixed by Fortune Star...

acff6b209762329.jpg

HAPKIDO is only remixed Audio also, but as there's the HKL, i'd go for that Version.

Killer Meteor
all Subs on the French DVDs from that Company are forced (not burned in)

TAEKWONDO is FULLY REMASTERED and looks much, much better than the lousy HK DVD, and also shows much more picture on all 4 Sides. but of course one thing is bad: it's lousy remixed by Fortune Star...

acff6b209762329.jpg

HAPKIDO is only remixed Audio also, but as there's the HKL, i'd go for that Version.

Drat!

The mono track on the HKL Hapido was out of sync too!

yes, but it's the ONLY Mono track you will ever find... (HK VHS was badly censored so it was useless)

gotta correct it yourself :D

Killer Meteor

Yeah, I need to learn about video editing software.

So frustrating that these "professional" companies are so fricking useless.

So frustrating that these "professional" companies are so fricking useless.

Truer words have never been spoken (or typed in this case).

Secret Executioner
Well... "useless" is one way to go.... I just don't think they care that much. But that's nothing new....

Saying they don't give a damn would be closer to the truth. Cheap packages (and sometimes absolutely unrelated to what you get on the DVD...) with cheap copies of movies (cheap as in bad picture quality, wrong screen ratio or only audio track without subtitles or very poor subtitles if there are any) and often little to no bonus at all. :squigglemouth:

I won't complain too much though because a crappy copy under a bullcrap cover art is sometimes the only way to get a movie and that isn't too bad after all.

Archived