Dragon Dynasty Shaw Releases as of lately?

FoulMouff

Hey guys. I have kind of been slacking on picking up the Shaw Bros releases from Dragon Dynasty ever since Arc took it over. The last Dragon Dynasty release I picked up was Shaolin Mantis I believe, but tonight I ordered all of the remaining releases after that on an impulse buy lol How are they in comparison to the previous releases? Mad Monkey Kung Fu, Executioners of Shaolin, etc? I couldnt pass up the price of 5 bucks each, I didnt want to buy the 4 pack combos, because im weird like that and want seperate cases. Thanks. Im gonna try and post more around here. I signed up so long ago but just lurk the forums from time to time.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the box sets have separate cases, they're just in a box. They are barebones releases, decent quality, sometimes a little pixelization on screen, but overall decent quality. Its nice to have the english dubs.

the box sets have separate cases, they're just in a box. They are barebones releases, decent quality, sometimes a little pixelization on screen, but overall decent quality. Its nice to have the english dubs.

I agree ..but the art work (dvd cover) sucks ...thats my only beef

Thanks. Wish I had of known ahead of time the 4 Film Boxes all had seperate cases lol Would've saved me a few bucks, but oh well. Any word on DD releasing more stuff in the future? It'd be a shame to see them die out :(

Thanks. Wish I had of known ahead of time the 4 Film Boxes all had seperate cases lol Would've saved me a few bucks, but oh well. Any word on DD releasing more stuff in the future? It'd be a shame to see them die out :(

http://www.amazon.com/Chinese-Odyssey-1-Stephen-Chow/dp/B008WAM36O/ref=pd_sim_sbs_mov_1

http://www.amazon.com/Outlaw-Brothers-Frankie-Chan/dp/B008IG0DWS/ref=pd_sim_sbs_mov_1

i'm sure the US of A was waiting for a Monkey King Movie with Stephen Chow (with comedy which is mostly untranslatable to subtitles) on a Double Feature. this will be a HUGE seller.

nice to see some releases from them but they aint shaw bros.:neutral:

True, but it at least gives hope that DD will get back to the Shaws. At least they're still sticking to the spine numbers. 57 and 58, evidently.

Archived