Dragon Dynasty to release Outlaw Brothers?

Killer Meteor

I think the majority of fans feel this way, to be honest. they have the rights to a number of fantastic films.

Yeah, why not release remastered Shaws like LOVERS BLADES (1982) or THE VILLAINS (1973)? They have been remastered and subbed. I know it 'coz I have them! So why not release them? That would be exciting!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir
It must be me but what is exciting about releasing movies that are already easily available in several versions??? On the contrary, I find it boring and annoying to continuously see movies being re-re-released. Can't they release something that has not already been released already?? To me that would be exciting. I guess I'm missing something here because I just don't see the excitement.

I wouldn't use the word exciting, but it is nice to go to my local Best Buy or Suncoast and pick up a movie like this. I hate ordering online and getting rattlers, the wrong movie, the wrong version of a movie, Mei Eh discs that don't work...

Please let us know if BBFC cuts have been restored

What exactly were the cuts?

This version has the chickens falling from the boxes in the ceiling and getting shot up on the way down to the floor. It shows them piling up with blood all around them as the thugs shoot them. It also shows Bond crashing through the wall and running over the chickens in the yellow car.

Killer Meteor
What exactly were the cuts?

This version has the chickens falling from the boxes in the ceiling and getting shot up on the way down to the floor. It shows them piling up with blood all around them as the thugs shoot them. It also shows Bond crashing through the wall and running over the chickens in the yellow car.

Ah, uncut then!

Hard to believe this may be the only DVD this year of a vintage Hong Kong movie.

Guest Markgway

Yuck. I remember seeing it uncut. Prefer the UK version (not that I'm keen on the film).

Chinatown Kid

Just picked this up last night at Best Buy along with Expendables 2, gonna watch it tonight with Bey commentary. From what TWC said it sounds like it's gonna be interesting....

TibetanWhiteCrane

Does the DD include the same comm? thought those were owned by whatever halfass company own the rights to HKL related material now.

Chinatown Kid
Does the DD include the same comm? thought those were owned by whatever halfass company own the rights to HKL related material now.

Oh crap, I got confused thinking you were talking about the DD disc was the one that had the Bey commentary, not realizing you were talking about the HKL disc. :sad: Oh well, hopefully the movie itself will be entertaining enough because it looks as though this DD version doen't even have a commentary. From what you were saying it sure sounded like a good one too.

Archived