SPL II: A Time For Consequences (aka Killzone 2) (2015) - Wu Jing, Tony Jaa

DiP

ShaOW!linDude
So the poster indicates that they're fighting for the North for the Starks family?

You kill me. :tongue:

Why does Wu Jing get third billing, wtf? I'm tired of this guy getting stepped on!

Just a promotional poster...I'm sure an official poster will have Wu Jing top billed with Tony Jaa...relax.....breathe....oh crap, hyperventilating LOL

Drunken Monk
So the poster indicates that they're fighting for the North for the Starks family?

Either that or it features a lot of ability unlocking from "Skyrim."

Why does Wu Jing get third billing, wtf? I'm tired of this guy getting stepped on!

Well he's making a movie with Scott Adkins and NOOO way he makes himself get stepped on.. Maybe he makes himself lose.. But no way he doesn't feature himself and show off his skills to the highest power

Doctor Schnabel von Rom

Hope donnie yen will join them. jacky wu jing has a big talent, but he could not prove it much in his movie career. his best scenes where his role in sha po lang or his fight scenes in fatal contact.

and i hope too tony jaa will do better then in the very cheap tom yum goong 2!

OpiumKungFuCracker

LOL,they seemed to be fitting along very will with each other. I pray that they knocked this one out of the park. One needs to revive his career and the other needs that one special film to catapult him as a mega superstar.

Noelle Shadow Kick
CijE2R9.jpg

Haha oh my god. I love this so much!

LOL,they seemed to be fitting along very will with each other. I pray that they knocked this one out of the park. One needs to revive his career and the other needs that one special film to catapult him as a mega superstar.

Agreed! Would love to see both of these actors who I love put out something great.

A few characters posters while we wait for the trailer next week!!! Max Zhang Jin, Wu Jing, Louis Koo, and Tony Jaa.

H4uS69W.jpg

pdyGl9O.jpg

ETrcVRQ.jpg

QVgpoml.jpg