Jackie vs Benny (no music) Wheels on meals

Son Of A Gun

Son Of A Gun

Jackie vs Benny ''No music''. Just for the hell of it. .............Watch 'till the very end.

hed4dj2PDCM

-

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering how much I watched this fight yesterday for reasons you're aware of ( :wink: ), I went straight to the end... epic "translation" :tongue:

i wish the fight was longer..

lol @ benny begging jackie to pull him back up..

Me too. I love the fight. It's one of my all-time favorites. But the hype had me believing it would be a good five minutes longer.

Son Of A Gun
Considering how much I watched this fight yesterday for reasons you're aware of ( :wink: ), I went straight to the end... epic "translation" :tongue:

I honestly forgot about what you were doing when I posted this today. Oops. Hope I didn't steal any of your thunder......or wind....or light showers coming in from the south. :squigglemouth:

And yeah. I think that's what Benny was really saying but they dubbed it over with something less embarrassing to save him from more humiliation. :wink:

i wish the fight was longer..

I actually shortened it in 2 places. :tongue:

But the hype had me believing it would be a good five minutes longer.

Would be too unrealistic. Remember they also fought for a couple of mins before this scene too.

ShaOW!linDude
i wish yuen biao had a proper end duel in both wheels and dragons forever..

Ain't that the truth!!!!

ShaOW!linDude

That's really my only faults with those 2 films.

In Wheels On Meals, the 1st time I saw it I just knew that Biao and Vitali were going to throwdown. Based on Biao's little bit of fighting in the film, I just knew it would happen and be his highlight in the movie. Sammo didn't get to do jack in it either, really.

In Dragons Forever, it was a little better but again Biao didn't get much of an end fight, and Sammo didn't do jack in the end at all.

I think that's why I love Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Stars so much because all 3 of them have some fantastic fights.

sifu iron perm

i forgot which source/article..Vitali spoke about the fight scenes in wheels..he mentioned how they went in rough/hard in some scenes. shit, Cynthia Rothrock has plenty of experience with that ordeal.

Archived