10 to Midnight (1983)

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

Wow you guys, just WOW!!!!! There is no way in hell Hollywood would make a film like this nowadays... MPM74, you know anything about this movie??? Oh and Charles Bronson plays some kind of detective... Can be viewed on Netflix streaming right now!!!

This film is neither good or bad just something you have to watch, lol... It's schlock entertainment that's for sure...

40236-10-to-midnight-0-230-0-341-crop.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpiumKungFuCracker

^, hahaha i kno right??? The guy who plays the serial killer is creepy as shit... Has he done other films where he plays this kind of character?? This dude has to be a real serial killer, no??? I can't believe I saw this as a kid on network television of all places, lol...

TibetanWhiteCrane

My all time favourite Bronson flick! The scene where Charlie ridicules the killer and his penispump has me rolling every time! And then I start thinking of the scene in Austin Powers where Austin flat out denies that the swedish made penis enlarger is his, despite the mounting pile of evidence.... LOL!

• Administrator
^, hahaha i kno right??? The guy who plays the serial killer is creepy as shit... Has he done other films where he plays this kind of character?? This dude has to be a real serial killer, no??? I can't believe I saw this as a kid on network television of all places, lol...

Yeah, he was creepy in the extreme! I kind of remember him playing a cop in THE HITCHER! He was a solider in UNIVERSAL SOLIDER as well.

ShaOW!linDude

Is this the film that starts off with the big blond guy being jacked on PCP and beating the daylights out of the cops, even shrugging off getting Tasered?

OpiumKungFuCracker
Is this the film that starts off with the big blond guy being jacked on PCP and beating the daylights out of the cops, even shrugging off getting Tasered?

I kinda wish it was that movie.. This one was just weird and creepy...

That was a good movie, Charlie Bronson was the Man!, If you wanna see a great Charlie Bronson movie watch Hard Times its about Bare Knuckle Boxing. That's one of my favorite Bronson movies!

Guest Markgway

That's Death Wish II.

Archived