Gordon Liu update...

Drunken Monk

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
Some apparent good news for Gordon. His former aide has agreed to unconditionally return Gordon's assets that she "borrowed"

1.45 million yuan and 150,000 HK dollars (little over a quarter mil US). Gordon looks happy....

gliu.jpg

Wonderful news. :angel:

gordon-1.jpg

Thanks teako170.

GD Y-Y

Every time this thread gets bumped up my heart sinks a little. :tongue: I guess that I always fear the worse. But, I am glad that he is getting better. I wished that he would make a full recovery and we could just do away with this thread once and for all. :bigsmile:

Secret Executioner
Every time this thread gets bumped up my heart sinks a little. :tongue: I guess that I always fear the worse. But, I am glad that he is getting better. I wished that he would make a full recovery and we could just do away with this thread once and for all. :bigsmile:

Funny, I sorta feel the same. Considering all the bad stuff that has happened to him recently, I'm glad things are starting getting better now.

On a sidenote, I think he looks great on that pic teako posted. I think it was mentionned some time ago his health had (slightly) improved. :bigsmile:

Betty Pei Ti

Wonderful news! Gordon Liu looks has improved very much lately. :smile: But I didn't like those awful women at the end of this clip. Didn't they notice that this all has been too much for him ?:sad:

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Watching this was a very emotional experience for me. Gordon feels like family after having spent so many hours watching him over many decades. I was happy that he got to visit the studio and see so many familiar faces and friends. I was relieved to see he has a hearty appetite. :bigsmile:

Who is it that walks in at 5:10 minute mark and causes Gordon to become so emotional? At first I thought it was David Chiang, but then it's clear that it isn't. It looks like someone else I know... but I can't put my finger on who it is. Anybody know?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

I would say he is looking 'MUCH' better.

I really like his reassuring smile.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjPBGyHJ0RRPf4lvKZbpBGEOLhoeR1_KvsATYnHkJQvBICJhqw

I like this shot giving blessings.

Thanks for the update Teako 170

GD Y-Y

• Like 1

Secret Executioner

I find it rather funny that his face doesn't seem to age. Maybe it's a sign he's doing well. Anyway, he looks rather happy and that's the most important. :smile:

• Like 1

• Administrator

Thanks for posting that Teako. I have to echo what others said- it's great to see him smiling. And I'm happy that he has people taking him out to do things too, not stuck indoors all the time.

• Like 1

Just ran across this . Not sure if it’s been posted here before, but I think this is a pretty cool pic of Gordon and Yueh Hua ☺️

499D75CB-B0F7-4665-83FF-2DBAB7554610.jpeg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, HeavenSword said:

Just ran across this . Not sure if it’s been posted here before, but I think this is a pretty cool pic of Gordon and Yueh Hua ☺️

499D75CB-B0F7-4665-83FF-2DBAB7554610.jpeg

This must have been a few years ago.  Yueh Hua passed away in 2018.  By the looks of the more recent pictures, Lau looks much better; he seems to have gained back his weight a bit.  Those earlier photos in the hospital were harrowing to see.  In fact he looks a bit younger now. 

• Like 4