Gordon Liu update...

Drunken Monk

Shaolindogma

Google didn't translate the article too well. I used to have this chinese news channel and he would occasionally be interviewed. He seems like a genuine, nice, caring person. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Poor guy. it really saddens me. Gordon Liu has always been such a nice guy. No one deserves such a thing to happen to them. But least of all him.

• Administrator

It is. I just want to have everything prepared properly before I pull the trigger. But we have definitely got to show Gordon our love. :wink:

October 7, 2012. Ti Lung pays visit....

gordonandtilung.jpg

Two glorious icons there! When I think of the (hundreds of)hours of entertainment both of these guys have given me, watching their movies changed my life forever. Respect to both.

Two glorious icons there! When I think of the (hundreds of)hours of entertainment both of these guys have given me, watching their movies changed my life forever. Respect to both.

That's a great pic of the two legends...hope Gordon gets well soon!

Ok, one of the reasons I joined is I was hoping to find out how Gordon Liu is doing. I hadnt heard about what happened to Gordon untill months after it happened. Im not very computer saavy, so I had nothing but trouble trying to find info. It also seems he is making an effort not to metion his condition. I have seen scattered pics of him and his son, heard he makes a cameo in the new Jet Li movie but thats all the info I can find. Thanks guys!

It is. I just want to have everything prepared properly before I pull the trigger. But we have definitely got to show Gordon our love. :wink:

Thanks mod for moving my post to the appropriate place.

Kung Fu Bob, Is this still happening?? Id like to contribute, (if you dont mind a noob on your card:tinysmile_angry2_t:)

18JadeArafats

yeah I alternately hear he's doing great - and seeing those pictures I don't know how recent that are just sad. The Jet Li thing sounds encouraging. I'm in for the get well soon thing, too.

Another fairly recent photo... Seems to appear in better spirits

gordon_smile.jpg

Photo of Gordon surfing the forum from his nursing home (well, ya never know)

gordon_surf.jpg

Pix from a while back. This looks painful...

gordon_wheelchair.jpg

gordon_head.jpg

I continue to read conflicting stories about his (2nd) wife & their kids. Below is his son and daughter from that marriage. He's 20 and studies in Singapore while his 17-year-old daughter lives in Hong Kong. Apparently Gordon had two other daughters from his first marriage (which ended in divorced in 1986) -- Angie (30) and Bonnie (28). Haven't seen anything else about them.

gordon_kids.jpg

All the pics are bad hotlinks it looks like

Thanks for the PM. Hate linking to images that are elsewhere on the net.

I downloaded and up'ed them to my site, so they should appear now.

• Administrator
Kung Fu Bob, Is this still happening?? Id like to contribute, (if you dont mind a noob on your card:tinysmile_angry2_t:)

Wha?! Noob means nothing bro. Of course you're welcome. We can't have discrimination (in any way, shape or form) raising it's ugly head when the whole idea is to share our love with someone we admire.

I'm going to create a separate thread to tell people how to be a part of this thing for Gordon, as I'm ready to get it underway. I'll post the details within the next few days.