Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

ShaOW!linDude

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there is a SHIELD show in the works, they're bringing back the agent that was killed in the Avengers, typical Marvel.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, let me just say FUCK YES!

I think there is a SHIELD show in the works, they're bringing back the agent that was killed in the Avengers, typical Marvel.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, let me just say FUCK YES!

The SHIELD Show has already begun production...yes, Clark Gregg is leading the cast as Agent Coulson. Ming-Na is also on the show...the show has an official title:

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is the official name.

Joss Whedon directed the pilot. His brother and sister-in-law wrote the script...they will also be the show's core writers with Joss serving as consultant and executive producer from what I heard.

Excellent News!!!!

Robert Downey Jr. will RETURN as Iron Man in Avengers 2 & 3

Full story HERE

Aaron Taylor-Johnson, aka Kick-Ass, will play Quicksilver.

Full story HERE

Honeslty, bring on alpha flight or new mutants. Or excalibur. Getting little sick of avengers+solo movies & x-men+ wolverine + spiderman where 3 movies still to come.

There is more on marvel than that.

Good marvel movie always welcome tho, so how about making DECENT adaption of elektra or daredevil. Comics had potential and movies failure.

ShaOW!linDude
So two different guys are playing Quicksilver but they were both in Kick-Ass? weird.

I thought one of the guys playing Quicksilver was from the movie Chronicle.

I thought one of the guys playing Quicksilver was from the movie Chronicle.

Dane DeHaan from Chronicle is playing Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spider-Man 2

So two different guys are playing Quicksilver but they were both in Kick-Ass? weird.

Yes, there was a confirmation that both movies were allowed to use Quicksilver but in different scenarios...only in X-Men: Days of Future Past will the connection between Magneto and Quicksilver be known...Magneto is not allowed to be mentioned in Avengers because of copyright issues with Fox, who currently owns X-Men's rights

UPDATE:

av2_poster.jpg

The upcoming sequel will now be called THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON, which officially announces that Ultron, a superpowered villain robot with adamatium armor, will be the main villain of the sequel.

In addition, Loki will NOT be in the sequel. Tom Hiddleston has officially confirmed the news via Dark Horizons.

New Updates:

Elizabeth Olson is in talks to play Scarlet Witch. The role was originally offered to Saoirse Ronan (HANNA), but she turned it down. Olson, should she get the role, will have to learn a Russian accent for the role.

Joss Whedon had this to say about Ultron:

"As a character, I love him because he's so pissed off. I knew right away what I wanted to do with him. He's always trying to destroy the Avengers, goddamn it, he's got a bee in his bonnet.

He's not a happy guy, which means he's an interesting guy. He's got pain. And the way that manifests is not going to be standard robot stuff.

So we'll take away some of those powers because at some point everybody becomes magic, and I already have someone [a new character, Scarlet Witch] who's a witch."

It's official....there will be two villains!!!

Ultron, of course and now, Baron Von Strucker, a leader of HYDRA, will serve as the secondary villain. Veteran actor Thomas Krestchmann will play the Baron, according to Film Combat Syndicate

There's nothing to worry about...according to the script, Von Strucker will be the one to introduce the brother-sister team of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, but it will be Ultron who will be the major villain...I'm guessing they plan to somehow make the Baron disappear somewhere and make him a more minor character for now...because he could be in another Marvel movie..or two...

Major Update!!!

Scarlett Johansson may have to get her scenes fast-tracked ASAP and apparently, Joss Whedon is going to work with her on that for one simple reason...she's pregnant with her first child. She is due in late summer so she and Whedon are planning to collaborate to get her scenes out of the way in time for her maternal leave.

Kevin Feige gave an update on the villain Ultron and his voice actor, James Spader:

"Introducing the new characters is going to be a lot of fun for the movie. That ever-changing roster is very important in the Avengers comics, and so how do we start to play with that [on the big screen]?

Also our bad guy is great. I think people are going to very, very excited to see what we're doing with the voice that Joss [Whedon] is bringing to life with James Spader for Ultron.

We love Ultron from the comics, and have always loved Ultron, and at no point do we want him to just be a robot. We want him to have an extreme personality and attitude, and James Spader is doing an unbelievable job.

Again, for us it's always about subverting expectations. Whenever you think you know what's coming next, we surprise people or deliver it in a slightly unexpected way. And Spader is doing that with Mr. Ultron."

I got a recent update:

Dark Horizons learned that not only did Andy Serkis help Mark Ruffalo with the mo-cap for the Hulk this time around, but he will have a small part himself...but!!!

it is NOT Thanos....sorry guys. I'm guessing he is actually appearing in the film in human form LOL

Secret Executioner

Are these robots Ultrons ? Hell, Super Sentai villains look scarier than that (insert reference to the Goblin from the 2002 Spidey movie).

I guess I'm a total sucker for the over-hype here, but I'm falling for the "Iron Man's master plan" thing mentionned. I don't even know what it is or how that could work out, yet that definitely grabbed me - guess that's what you get when Shellhead is your fav' of the bunch. :nerd:

BTW, is it me or Iron Man looks off on that picture ? Maybe it's a bad picture edit or something, but I don't feel he fits in his suit like he used to in the previous movies (maybe his condition being fixed and the removal of his heart device led to alterations of the armors that will be discussed more heavily, who knows).

Archived