Ninja Scroll Burst

Ronin

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackLamaFaction

Alright!!!! Jubei is coming back, so he can show Jin, Mugen, and Kenshin how ninja anime is supposed to be done. I also really hope this happens, it should be a no brainer. If there is anything I see lacking in the current anime world it would be, well written, superbly drawn Chanbara.

Aw crap. For a second I really thought this was a trailer for a second Ninja Scroll film, but apparently they are just shorts?

If they get the team behind the first film to make a second, theh we are sitting pretty. Ninja Scroll is probably the best Anime to have been created.

ShaOW!linDude

I wonder if the 3 short eps are to see if there's any interest in 2nd film. The last line of the link makes me think it may turn into a bigger project.

An official release of Ninja Scroll Burst "is still under consideration." Masao Maruyama, the co-founder of the MADHOUSE anime studio, had revealed at his Otakon 2008 panel that development on the project was still ongoing but required a script acceptable to both himself and Kawajiri.

Honestly, 3 mini-eps would only be a tease. I really want another epic animation continuation of Ninja Scroll.

Haven't really watched that much Ninja Scroll, but this looks pretty cool.

Archived