What should I watch tonight?

NoForAnAnswer

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Silver Fox

Both have Hwang Jang Lee so that automatically makes them worth watching. Invincible Armour is probably one of the most influentiual and copied kung fu films ever,it pretty much ushered in the new age. 1977 was a pivotal year as far as movies and music and I maintain some sort creative conduit was accessed at this time.

Notable movies 1977:

Invincible Armour,Star Wars,House (Hausu) etc.

Notable Music 1977:

Heavy Weather/Weather Report etc.

Anyway, I suggest watching Invincible Armour,as it will give you the historical perspective one needs to truly transcend the genre and grasp the subtle nuance that these films have to offer.

NoForAnAnswer
1977 was a pivotal year as far as movies and music and I maintain some sort creative conduit was accessed at this time.

Also in 1977, disco was dying and Johnny Rotten was standing above it's lifeless corpse clutching a bloodied knife.

I think I'll watch Invincible Armour tonight.

Omni Dragon
Both are watchable... but that's about it.

Both are top indies imo.

THE INVINCIBLE ARMOUR is the more serious one with a classic White Haired Master who is nearly indestructible. Also THE INVINCIBLE ARMOUR has nice dub lines:

While THE BUDDAH ASSASSINATORS is the more light hearted comedy one Meng Hoi character is like Yuen Biao's in DREADNAUGHT guess cos there slightly similar looking.

I have never heard of either of these, but "Buddah Assassinators" has a pretty cool sound to it.:smile:

NoForAnAnswer

Well I watched Invincible Armour and it was pretty good totally worth the $7 I paid for it.

Archived